Thursday 25 October 2012

Rahul Fucking His Cousin Neha And Her Friend Niyanta - 2


She took both the bottles of soft drink to take it to the kitchen to pour it into the glasses and I saw her from behind, wow, she was so tempting from behind. Neha walked towards kitchen revealing her wide sexy ass mounds to me and they were enough for me to loose my control over myself and I simply threw all my morals and ethics out of window, and walked behind her till kitchen,

she was facing away from me and opening the bottle of soft drink to pour it into the glass, truly speaking at that time I could not think about anything else except sex and I was sure that even if she will reject my indecent proposal she will not tell anybody that I have asked her about having sex or I have tried to seduce her.

Finally I gather courage and moved ahead and held her from behind from her waist and moved my hand to her abdomen while rubbing and she moaned sexily like, “ahhhh…. ….” “Bhaiya……. Kya kar rahe hain?” I kissed on her neck from behind and brushed my lips closer to her ear and she moaned louder and tried to get away lightly.

I grabbed my sister little harder and pulled her a bit and took her ear lob in my mouth. Ohh… God Neha went crazy and trembled like anything in pleasure. “bas Neha….ab aur control nahi ho raha….main pagal ho jaaonga”
I spoke in soft voice keeping my lips closer to her ear and further rubbed my lips over her neck and along with that my hands moved up to her breast and I tried to cup them to squeeze but my little sister stopped me and immediately turned around and looked into my eyes. Wow what was she looking; I could make out lust in her eyes as well.

Neha just kept on looking into my eyes for few seconds, I think she was waiting for me to speak, I took out condoms from my pocket, (they were kept loose without any pack) and while holding few pieces I placed my palm over her palm and crushed them between both the palms. She tried to see and asked as well, “ye kya hai”, I pulled Neha closer to stop her looking at the thing and spoke,

“CONDOMS hain, jo main tumhare saath use karna chahta hun”….. “bolo karna hai?” this time it was straight forward sex proposal from a brother to his sexy cousin sister. And before Neha would have spoke anything I pulled my sister further closer to my body and hugged her tight, to press her melons against my chest and grabbed her nice ass mounds and squeezed them together.

She puffed in pleasure and hugged me even tighter, to continue enjoying and rubbed her pubic part with mine and groaned in delight. I parted her from me and next moment my hand went to her pussy, over the cloth, I rubbed her there, she gasped sexily, she was so hot at her cunt, I further pressed her cunt with my fingers and rubbed them furiously and murmured in pleasure,

“bol Neha karna hai na? nahi to aaj mujhe tera rape karna padega” “kar lo jo karna hai, mujhe koi problem nahi hai” my little sister responded in sexy moaning voice. I planted my lips on her lips, and she responded sexily and we sucked each other passionately. Once again after a small kiss I started fondling her body. I squeezed her melons nicely to make her moan in pleasure.

Wow what a seductive body my sister has at the age just 23-24 she was fully riped and ready to seduce. She was wearing tight dark green Lycra slacks and white kurti at that time and I was touching allover her body and she was enjoying my manly touch. Once again my hands went down there to her cunt and I pressed her love hole with my fingers and rubbed them furiously and murmured again in passion
“Neha aaj tujhe main nahi chhodunga” (I am not going to leave you today). Neha closed her eyes, held my shoulders tight and just moaned loudly in pleasure; she fully enjoyed that madly vigorous rub on her hot fuck hole. In just few seconds I felt that she is totally wet down there, as I was feeling bit of her pleasure juices on my hand through thin Lycra slacks.

She rubbed her hand over my penis to feel my hard dick. Wow her touch pleasured me so much, I kissed her hard and she responded to that equally. We both were getting mad in lust. I just lifted her kurti hurriedly then and there in the kitchen and took it off along with her bra, to take out her luscious melons, wow; they were amazing, so big and white and milky,
her nipples were so beautiful, I just went mad. I held on of her delicious melon tight and chewed her nipple with passion and sucked it nicely while squeezing it hard. Neha just went crazy holding me tight she moaned so loud and sexily and spoke in same fashion while moaning, “Ahhhhh…. Mmm…… Bhiaya chalo bedroom mein chalte hain”.

We moved to bedroom and with in no time I was eating my cousin like animal. I was sucking both of her juicy fruits and squeezing them fully for my pleasure. Neha was laying on bed half naked and I was on top of her, and I was fully enjoying her luscious body and she to was getting wild in this pleasure. Now she was heavily dripping down there, from her love hole, I could see the wetness on her slacks.

I turned her around to get a view of her lovely ass and she turned; Neha was laying on bed on her stomach, revealing her wide sexy ass mounds to me. They were so tempting, I just grabbed her flesh in my hands and squeezed them properly, and once again she puffed in pleasure.

Heat was rising in our body and we both were getting mad. Holding the elastic from her waist I pulled her slacks down along with her Panty. Wow Neha was stark naked in front of my eyes and I could see her ass mounds, they were so good looking with right amount of flesh on it. I got down from bed and started taking off my clothes and did not took more than few seconds to get naked.
By that time Neha turned and went ahead at the center of the bed and peeled the wrapper of one of the Condom, I was fully erect and as I saw Neha’s laying straight with spread legs taking out Condom my erection went double. She had a lovely cunt hole surrounded by white fleshy thighs, drenched in her own liquid as I sat down between her spread and folded legs and I touched her soft fuck hole tenderly,

Neha moaned and lifted her bottom to give more access of her fuck hole. Her pussy was neatly shaved but small hairs were there near her love opening. Slowly opened her pussy lips, her hole was pink in color and aroma of her love juices was enticing me to go wild on her, she was holding Condom in her hand and as I looked at her she gave it to me.


I wanted to get inside her just like that, but I held myself nerves and covered my rod with rubber and leaned over my younger sister after spreading her thighs wider and holding my erect penis I knocked her love opening by rubbing my rod over her slit. “Ahhhh……” Neha moaned loud in uncontrollable pleasure, that was enough for me and I pushed myself inside her
and in a fraction my throbbing penis crushed everything came in his passage and made his way inside Neha. Ohh…. God what was that…. loud moan came out of me as I was in heaven, Neha’s luscious body was under me and I was enjoying her tightness, she too was moaning as she was started getting fucked with steady strokes.

I covered her body completely with mine and wrapped her legs around my waist and continued pounding her love hole with my hard cock bit faster. Neha clenched my back with her nails in excitement and moaned in excitement, and from her voice I could feel that she is about to blast in orgasm, I was also reaching to my climax and excitement in our body was rising every second.

Suddenly Neha’s moan got turned into a shrill gasp and she cried differently and tried to stop my movement by gripping me hard between her thighs and arms, she was cumming and as I saw her trembling in powerful orgasm I too busted and buried my self deep in her womb and squeezed my buttocks couple of times to release my load and finally hollowed my balls completely in my sister.

With in 3-4 minutes of fucking we were completely exhausted and lied there as it is without clothes, we did not spoke anything for long time. I was realizing what I have done, and everything happened so fast that we did not got any chance to think over what we are doing. We both me as well as Neha were so excited and we both wanted to do this equally, I think all this was building up in Neha as well like it was in me,
from the time she was here in the same city and after last night’s telephonic conversation we lost control on our self especially me who took initial step of grabbing her from behind and at Neha’s end she did not resisted even for a fraction and let that thing happened. Finally after getting up and cleaning my self I waited for her to come out of toilet and called her addressing her name softly when she was collecting her clothes.

“Neha…” she turned and looked at me, I called her on the bed by raising my arm and she came closer. I took her in my arm and she came in without any hesitation, I kissed her on her lip for a fraction and spoke while looking into her eyes, “jo kuch bhi hua uss se koi problem to nahi hai na?” Neha blushed and looked down and moved her head in no.

I raised her head holding her chin to make her look at me and smiled while looking into her eyes and she responded with a smile. “main shaadi nahi karne wala tujhse (I am not going to marry you)” I spoke with more smile, “I know…… mujhe bhi nahi karni hai apse shaadi” she responded in same tone, “ye sab sirf masti hai” one more time I confirmed that our this relation is just for fun and she accepted one more time by saying “haan” and moving her head in yes.

“to fir abhi aur masti karni hai na?” once again my younger cousin said yes with smile by moving her head, Neha wanted to have sex again, so was I, moreover she was still naked sitting on my lap and my rod was nearly erect in my jockey. I lied her on bed again and again came on her top and kissed her like a true lover, slowly and tenderly we explored each other’s mouth making no hurry like last time.
Laying on Neha’s top I was still wearing my jockey and after breaking the kiss I lifted my bottom to take that off and asked her while looking at her, “have you ever tried oral” Neha moved her head in yes, “then let’s do it, maine kabhi nahi kiya (means I have not done ever)”. I moved bit down to Neha’s breasts and sucked them hard for a while and chewed her dark brown nipples which were hard and fully erect over her luscious reasonably big melons.


I was sucking her milky breast like a child while exploring her body curves with my hand and she was moaning loud in intense pleasure, with in few seconds Neha was back in lustful mood and she could not resist herself and started moving and lurching her bottom to rub her pubic zone with mine, though she was not touching me there and her love opening was getting rubbed on my lower abdomen but it was solving her purpose to pleasuring herself.

At my end I could feel her soft opening just above my pelvic and I could feel that it was getting wet as she had started releasing her juices again. I moved further down and lied on my front between her legs and holding her fleshy thighs apart I looked at her juicy fuckhole before started sucking. It was glowing wet, totally soaked in her own juices and slowly it was getting wetter and wetter.

I moved ahead closer to her slit and with a powerful lick from bottom to top over her vertical crack I pressed her fuck opening with my tongue. Oh…. God I cannot forget the way my sister trembled, some sort of current passed through her body and she shivered from head to toe with a loud moan. This really excited me and I licked her again and again and made here quiver erotically in fucking pleasure.

for me it was first time that I was licking female cunt and that is of my younger cousin and initially it was very creepy but the way Neha was moaning and trembling with my every lick was more than enough for me to continue that filthy thing and with in one more minute I was completely enjoying this bizarre way of making love. By now she was releasing her juices like a stream and I was trying to gulp each and every drop as more or less it was tasteless.

Because of my dedicated sucking Neha was roaming somewhere in ninth planet and enjoying getting sucked like anything and slowly she lifted her bottom little more so that I can access her love hole better and this aggravated me even more. I tried to suck her cunt hard and in excitement lifting her bottom a bit I took that whole portion in my mouth and tried to eat it while holding her tight from her waist.
Her inner and outer labia got chewed by me brutally and this took her breath and she tried to get away while crying. Neha’s cries were making me crazy and as she started struggling to get away I held her tight chewed her fuckhole as if I am going to eat it completely.

My god Neha was crying like anything and tried to get away but being a man and much more powerful than her I was dominating and she found nothing to hold except bed sheet and it got pulled badly by her in excitement, I did not let her get away and tried to continue sucking and eating her fuckhole.

With in few seconds Neha was at the verge of explosion and now instead of pushing me she tried to burry my head between her thighs by holding my scalp to stop movement of my tongue and lips over her pleasure hole, and by now her pleasure moans were turned into bursting gasps, she was crying in short intervals with broken breath, getting to her climax every second.

Finally her body got tight as I tried to open her cunt with my fingers while sucking and she got arched like bow and squeezed my head between her fleshy thighs and cummed with sudden jolts and trembled like fish while cumming. Neha orgasmed powerfully like never before, I could see it from her expression, she was totally spent and did not had strength to utter even a single word.
At my end I was drenched in my little sister’s love juices and enjoyed every single drop of her nectar. Neha got up slowly and tried to go to the toilet but holding her arm I pulled her and tried to kiss her. “kya hua mazza nahi aaya” I asked her after a tiny lip to lip kiss, She blushed with a smile “tell me” I asked her again, “aap to chhod hi nahi rahe the” she spoke with bit of smile.

“maine tumhari achhe se suck kar di hai, ab tum bhi mera achhe se suck karna” Neha smiled on that and got up to use the toilet. By then I was ready in the posture in which I wanted to get sucked, I was laying partially resting my back on wall(there was no bed, only two double bed mattresses were kept on the floor), initially I took Neha in my arm, kissed her for a minute and then pushed her lightly down to send her to her position.
Ohhh… God what was that, she took my rod in her mouth and sucked my cock tip lightly. Neha was holding my rod in her rosy lips sucking it calmly. It was paining but I held my nerves and tried to bear that pain. And next moment Neha moved her head back and forth and I saw my rod appearing and disappearing in her mouth. I looked at her pretty face.

Wow Neha was looking gorgeous while sucking my penis. Foreskin of my cock was off and my rod started gaining hardness still it was paining but I was getting aroused watching her sucking me with so much love and affection. Neha knew how to do it and she took out lot of her saliva while sucking and now I was getting pleasure. My rod grew further in her mouth and she rubbed her tongue on my cock head erotically.

I gasped in deep pleasure. Wow what was she looking while playing with my rod, really really beautiful? I was watching my penis going in and out of her mouth and her lips were griping my thickness nicely and her up and down movement was moving skin of my rod up and down which was giving me incredible pleasure.
After 2-3 minutes I stopped Neha as now I was ready to experience the tightness of her love hole one more time. Once again I entered in Neha in missionary position after putting on the Condom, and she moaned nicely with a real pleasure. She was laying under me and I was fucking her with nice fucking strokes showing no hurry while caressing her forehead while looking into her eyes,

certainly Neha’s fuckhole was tight and very pleasurable, above that her facial expressions and pleasure moans were arousing me, the way she was looking at me while getting fucked, and the way her breasts were jiggling with my in and out fucking strokes, moreover the thing which was taking me to my climax was that she was clenching her cunt around my cock again and again when I was rubbing my cock tip on the internal walls of her love tunnel while moving in and out of her.


She seemed so relaxed in fucking pleasure enjoying my every push inside her body, I could see that Neha was far from her climax and wanted to get fucked like that for long, and I was fucking her, the way she needed. But I was sure that I will not be able to last as long as Neha will because she had cummed few minutes back while getting sucked.
While fucking her I started talking to her, while caressing her hairs with an intention to excite her. “Neha… mazza aa raha hai, ya thoda tez tez karun, hmmmm…. Bolo” “hmmmm” Neha held me tighter while humming. “meri jaaan… tujhe kitna pyar karun hmmmm.. …. Batta…..tu itni pyari hai ki tujhe main raat bhar bhi choddta rahunga to bhi mera mann nahi bharega”…

I spoke again after couple of seconds “Neha ab tu puri tarah jawan ho gayi hai, aur ab jab tak tu yahan rahegi tere Rahul Bhaiya (me) teri jawani ka mazza lenge….. mere saath life ko enjoy kar jab tak teri shaadi nahi hoti”…..I spoke again in continuation “main to teri shaadi hone ke baad bhi main tujhe Chodunga, boll Neha Chudwayegi na mujhse shaadi ke baad bhi?”

As such that conversation had no sense it was just erotic words in sensual tone which played important role for me to take her to climax. Hearing such lines Neha got excited and grabbed me tight and unintentionally my pace increased and with in next one more minute I cummed, Neha also touched her peak as well for one more time and moaned loud while cumming. Once again we were dead and this time totally spent.
After relaxing for nearly 10 minutes we both got up and after cleaning our self we wore our clothes back. I asked Neha for that DVD and her laptop so that I can check whether it’s playing or not, and she gave it to me. Truly speaking friends till then I did not had anything in my mind for Neha’s friend Niyanta but as we logged in,

instead of checking DVD Neha started showing me her snaps of holiday spent in Goa with her friends and from there my perspective for her friend Niyanta changed. There were 4 friends of Neha who were gone there; I mean total 5 girls including Neha and all of them were in short clothes. Initially snaps were Ok but as we proceeded they got hotter and hotter.

Niyanta was playing in water wearing very thin short knickers sort of lower ending at the starting of her thighs with a cut sleeve t-shirt and both (lower and t-shirt) were totally wet. All of her friends were looking hot but I could not see anyone except Niyanta, because other than Niyanta I didn’t know anyone.
From those snaps which were taken by the sea beach I could make out that how fair Niyanta is inside the clothes with the how much flesh she has on her thighs moreover how big her breasts are. My god in next to next picture I could see Niyanta’s fleshy ass mounds as she was clicked while struggling with her friends (playing with them)

and at the time of click she laying on her stomach flat on beach with spread legs and looking behind at the person who was clicking, two of her friends were pulling her from her arms inside the waves. Out of more than 100 pictures there were many on which my eyes were glued I could see Niyanta in all posses in the sexiest outfit I could see and in couple of pictures half of her breast were coming out from the big neck of her t-shirt.
Though Neha was also wearing same sort of outfit but now for me Niyanta was point of attraction and I was not looking at Neha in pics at all. I was hard again and I wanted to enjoy these pictures in peace and for that I asked Neha for Tea or Coffee with some intentions and she went out to make it, with in 2-3 minutes I copied all her snaps and videos of that holiday

in my pen drive which I carry with my car keys and then searched for other material and found some casual photographs and videos of Neha with her friends including Niyanta in her collage campus and at home in there bedroom and living room. I copied all that stuff as well.

By the time Neha came back I was up with my work and I checked those DVD’s and played them from here and there to show her intercourse I saw last night on my laptop. As we did not had anything to do as we were not in state to have sex again, nor after having sex we were in mood to see the porn, moreover instead of watching that porn I would have preferred watching Niyanta in those pictures,
but I did not wanted to give any hint to Neha about my lustful feelings about her friend. We were just sitting and chit chatting while looking at the slid show of her pictures of collage. We kissed couple of times, I asked her about her ex boyfriend and how and where she had sex with him, and similarly Neha asked me details about my sexual experience with that trainee.

Time passed easily and Neha called her friend to ask her status, and Niyanta told her that she is coming by Metro and she will reach nearest metro station in 30-40 minutes. Neha and me came out to go to the metro station to pick her up and it was obviously my idea as now I wanted to see Niyanta,

by now because of glance of her milky and luscious body my sexual hormones were disturbed again. It is very rightly said by someone that man’s greed has no end, whatever man gets is never enough for him and I was feeling that statement applicable on me, because now I was looking for Niyanta after getting plenty of Neha.

But truly speaking at that time I did not had any idea that how I will get that, I was not sure that how Neha will react on this when she will come to know my intentions for her friend and it was for sure that I will not be able to anything in this context without Neha’s help. But before that I wanted to know everything about Niyanta and for me Neha was the only source for that.

I asked Neha about Niyanta casually while waiting outside Metro station and she told me everything even the things which I did not asked, starting from “she is my childhood friend” and all and in the end of long description, Neha added one naughty statement in Hindi may be to arouse me “Deepak aur aapke alawa sirf Niyanta ne mujhe nanga dekha hai” which means that except me and Deepak (Neha’s ex- boyfriend) it is Niyanta who has seen her naked.

I smiled on that and asked her in the same fashion about the boy friend of her best friend and my words were “tere alawa Niyanta ko aur kisne Nanga dekha hai”? Which means who else has seen Niyanta naked except you?” “no one…. She is a big coward” Neha replied. “Means she does not have a boy friend” I asked Neha again to confirm,

“hmmmm…… aur ho bhi nahi sakta, bahut darpok hai” once again Neha gave a same statement in Hindi that she is afraid of making Boy friend. “that means… seal shaadi ke baad hi khulegi” I made naughty statement about the her friend that her seal will break after marriage only. “hmmmmm……” Neha hummed to say yes.
“Does she know that you’ve had a sex with your boyfriend” I asked Neha “yes, she knows everything about me, and I know everything about her” Neha replied, “what about this….. I mean about you and me…. are you going to tell her this as well” I asked Neha again with some curiosity, “not today at least, ……let’s see”
Neha seemed confused whether she should tell all this, (about my and her sexual relation) to Niyanta or not. “Just let me know before telling all this to her” I somewhat ordered her “ok” Neha accepted. Suddenly I saw Niyanta walking towards my car in the back mirror (she was informed by Neha that we will pick her)
and I must say that now after watching her in short clothes in photographs same girl who was very ordinary for me in first glance was looking sexy now. Here I will say that the statement beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder is very true. Now Niyanta’s simplicity was arousing me, and as I had a glance of her inner body, her fleshy physical assets were making me uneasy in my pants.

I wanted to be on top of her soft body and wanted to see her simple and ordinary face on sexual pleasure. “Let’s go for a movie” it came out of my mouth as Niyanta sat down on the rear seat, somehow I wanted to spend time with Niyanta. “Who me” Neha asked back, “all of us” I cleared “ok” Neha accepted with a smile.

I looked at Niyanta in the back mirror and asked her with my eyes and she accepted by moving her head in yes with bit of smile. Time was few minutes passed to seven and we had a show at 8:30, I informed my parents that I will be late as I am taking my younger sister and her friend for movie. As such there was no objection from my mom.

We had snacks sort of diner after buying tickets and during that I had eyes full of Niyanta and her fleshy body. Her heavy milky juggs and thick thighs which were trying to tear her stretchable jeans. Her simple face and hasitant gesture strengthened my desire to lay on her top to fuck her,
moreover it was a feast for my sex drive when Niyanta got up to get water and I had ample of her bottom’s view as she walked long facing away from me, Neha was sitting opposite to me that is why she could not make out that I am looking at her friend’s ass mounds while talking to her.

Anyway movie started and through out the movie I was lost in making plans to trap Niyanta on bed with her consent, more over I had to think about Neha as well that how I am going to talk to her. By the time I was coming back home after dropping both the chicks at there flat I was reaching to some metallic plans which had very calculated risk and I will be having space to step back.
After knowing this that Neha was also intended to get physical with me it was confirmed that my little sister was having very active sex drive, moreover the way we(me and Neha) had our second intercourse after having proper oral sex, this was also clear that Neha has a erotic taste of making love and she like experiments.

I think this was the key for me and I had to work keeping this in mind that convincing Neha is a basic step to get Niyanta on bed. After reaching home around 12:30 I called Neha to inform her that I have reached, by that time Niyanta was on her bed in the other room and Neha was watching porn on her laptop.

And she instantly asked me in Hindi that when I am coming next in low sensual tone, “aap dobara kab aaoge” “jab tum bulaaogi,……. by the way when are your dates of menstrual cycle?” I asked her in continuation casually. “why?” “Because I want to fuck you without Condom” “next Friday” Neha replied, “that means you will be in safe period on Wednesday and Thursday” I spoke as if I am making conclusion.
“Thursday is ok, but when?” Neha asked a genuine question as it was a working day. “We have to take off from our office” I suggested, “ok, I will pretend that they (her menses) have came day before” “fine…Now just get ready for the whole day, I will come by 9:30 in the morning” “no……, after 12 Niyanta goes in the after noon (there office time was different)” Neha replied and I accepted.

Somehow I passed next four days while watching Niyanta’s pics on my laptop and jerking off my load on her name. In between I was talking to Neha in the night everyday and at many places I intentionally took Niyanta in conversation and asked her whether her friend likes to watch such videos or not and Neha gave positive response for that and told me that Niyanta is fond of such movies and she masturbate regularly with a gap of maximum 4-5 days,

from these conversations slowly I was getting sure that I will be able to handle all this and will achieve my target someday. By the time the day came to meet Neha again I was ready to take first step for my next target named Niyanta.

4 comments:


  1. Hello here you can get INDEPENDENT FEMALE ESCORTS MODELS. The escorts services provided by us are better then other service providers and the escorts models provides by us are high profile college girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. एक बड़ा लिंग ऐसी चीज होती है जिस पर हर मर्द को गर्व होना चाहिए! सेक्स पावर कैप्सूल ऑनलाइन आर्डर करने के लिए क्लिक करे 👉👉 www.snb.sultannight.com

    ReplyDelete