Saturday 13 October 2012

Vicky Fucking His Friends Wife JIA



Hi this is Vicky married to Ruhi. I have a friend Rohan married to Jia. all names change for obvious reasons. we all make good pair to each other. we all are loyal to our partners. we all are good friends and spent time together. me and rohan are friends since school life. he is married since 2 years. I love my wife very much. I never think of any other women in my life.

me and rohan trust each other and never had any misunderstanding between us. sometimes at parties or gatherings we exchange our partners for dance but that it's just for dance and never had any dirty thought in our mind specially in my mind, the reason is simple that I love my wife and will die for her.

it so happened that my wife was pregnant and since it was my first child it has to be at her home under care of her parents so I shifted her to her home which is around 200km from my place. anyway I was managing my routines in her absence with food from restaurants, cloths from laundary bla bla bla. sometimes rohan will call me for dinner.

his house is 15min from my place, I use to go have dinner, do chit chat and return back to my home. in between everyday I was in regular chat with my wife thru phone. after 15 days rohan and jia were leaving to their native, all was planned by them. unfortunately jia could not get off from her work on time and she had to leave after 3 days.

rohan had to leave since he had to do major arrangement for the marriage. jia was convincing him to stay and go together but it was not practical for the occasion so rohan left on the date planned. me and jia drop him to airport and I dropped jia at her home, she looked sad due to departure of rohan but nothing could be done.
my routine was going as usual, once in a while just casually I use to call jia for a minute or so to ask if everything is ok since rohan is not in town. jia's next flight was booked on coming sunday morning. she will be directly going to the marriage venue from airport. rohan called me to ask if he can drop jia at the airport & I said ok! saturday night jia called me to inform to drop her tomorrow at 9am.

morning I woke up as usual at 7, got ready and put on my jeans and tshirt & headed in my car to rohan's house by 8:45. I rang doorbell and jia open the door. she was all ready in blue saree. she was having a small suitcase to carry. she welcomed and I said lets move on & we locked the door and while walking to the lift when her phone rang, it was a call from the airlines saying the flight is delayed by 1hour 20min due to weather reasons.


she disconnect the phone and said 'oh shit' & said to me 'we will have to wait for 1 hour 20min more, better we be at home'. I replied 'ok'. upon entering the flat, I sat on the sofa and put on tv, jia was on the next sofa watching tv along and was tappering her mobile as she was eager to leave & attend the ongoing family marriage, but no choice was with her.

she called rohan and said that 'her flight is late' I heard lightly rohan saying 'wtf'. she said 'i will update with the arrival timing, please send driver at airport'. she hanged up and asked me for tea, I said 'yes'. she was wearing medium heel sandals and while she was walking I could see her butt swinging. I turned my head towards the tv and said this is not right.

I had never thought about her that way mainly becuase rohan is my friend and doing something wrong will be stabbing back at the friendship. I heard her singing 'bahon mein chale aao....' (was not sure if purposely). I heard and started watching tv. she raised the voice while singing the same song.

something started to happen strange in my body, I called my wife and spoke to her; felt relax. I stood up and went to the kitchen following her song. hearing my footstep she said what you will have along with tea? I said whatever. she was facing away from me and I was noticing her exposed back between saree and blouse.

my heart was still trying to stop my body going further but don't know what to do. I was in double mind. her hair were hanging on her back & I could sense that today something is gona happen wrong. I did not listen to my heart I started walking towards her. jia was a pretty woman age around 28 with 5ft 7in and little plumpy. vital statistic not bad.

she was looking very pretty from her back. I could see butt shaking while she was making tea. I m sure she was unaware with what is going in my mind (i guess). I came closer and tried to catch her but you guys won't trust I pulled my hand back & was getting more and more anxious. that very moment jia turned her face towards me and her hair on her face was making her look very beautiful.

she said vicky and I placed my hands on her shoulder. she said 'i know you will come'. I was not beliving what she just said & with that I turned her around and the first thing I did is hugged her tight & stretched my hand to close the gas burner. I said what did you said? she replied 'i know you will come vicky'. I was hugging her and so was she. I was rubbing her back and she was rubbing mine.

we apart and just as a gesture asked 'is it right, should we do?' & the reply was 'yes' though silently. my dick that was semi hard till now had started growing & she was feeling it at her groins. I kissed her cheek and she was hugging me more and more tighter. I kissed her forehead thn nose and thn asked her can I kiss ur lips, she breathed heavily & placed her lips on my lips,

it's locked and our tongues started kissing & tasting each other. I lowered my hand sliding to her buttocks and grabed them with both hands, she was loving the aggressiveness I was showing and she started kissing my neck and ears on and off, I was loving it. slowly we started moving out of the kitchen, she made sure the gas was off. I picked her up holding her butt and she was rubbing her still covered boobs on my face.

we entered the bedroom with each other arms & I throw her on the bed & stood in front of her. she called me with a her finger I was on her top and we were desperately hugging each other on bed. in this rolling her saree was up till her calves. I stood up and made her stood up as well. we were having around 1 hour time as per what airlines staff told us.

we stood up and I made put my hands around her neck and again hugged her. while hugging I pulled the plates of her saree which was tugged below her navel. she removed the pin that was holding her pallu with her blouse. the pallu slide as she open the pin, I was rubbing her tummy & trying to pull all of the saree.

i stretched the pallu and down I threw the saree, now she was in patticoat and matching blouse. her boobs were visible a bit from the top of her blouse. I started planting kisses and she was all aroused with her eyes closed. I lifted her patticoat from below and brought it till her knees. I cannot imagine I was doing this with jia.

she has started lifting my tshirt and I helped her remove my tshirt. she started kissing my chest and sucked my nipples. I was loving every moment. i lifted her patticoat little more and started rubbing her thighs, wow what a feeling it was, she was arousing every moment. she was opening her blouse hook one, two, and then I took charge of other hooks.

she was wearing black bra. she removed the blouse and I was like gone crazy with that and hugging her tightly planting kisses on her breast. it did not took much time to pull the patticoat chord which fall to her feet. we know we were not having more time but it was not worth to make rush at this moment. now she was only in her bra and black panty which was making an perfect match on her fair skin; worth dying.

she opened my jeans hook and I just streched it down to be only in my underwear and the bulge was killling me. she was shaking as I guess she is aware that everything happenign was wrong. I put my hands under her arms and went to open the bra hook, she came and gave me a big smooch. the bra was open now but hanging between my chest and her breast.

as we aparted from the kiss the bra slide down a bit and exposed her boobs. beautiful was the word came from my mouth. she said its all yours. she was now in rush to make me free from my underwear & she fulfilled her wish. my dick almost sprang out. she blinked at this and I got to know that she is satisfied with it's length. first she kissed the tip and then slide the entire length in her mouth.

she was deeply sucking my dick. she was even sucking my balls eventually making me to reach the pick but I want to do more. I hold here hairs and pulled her up, made her lie on bed and kissing here pandty near pussy I sucked it and removed her panty. now we were all naked. I sucked her pussy and made it moist. she had lifter her legs in air pointing towards the ceiling.

I even saw her ass hole. within next two minutes I placed my dick on her pussy and tried to push and it went in with a bit of struggle. I slowly started shoving and she has arched her body to take me fully in. I increase the speed and she was like loving it. she was looking at watch to see what time was left. we had 30 min more to leave the house for airport.


after 5 min of missionary stroking she stopped and told that she will do the rest and I came on my back and she was on me with my dick still inside her pussy, she was jumping and simultaneously pumping. seems that we will soon come and in few minutes I said I m coming she increase the speed and seems that she got tired with that pace, without telling her I change the position and she was on her back and I stroking.

just few more strokes and I release my cum deep inside and she just hugged me tight at the same time. what a climax it was. i rested there for 2 min and we stood up and she went to bathroom to clean and I too went to clean and after coming out immediately we started dressing. we were not able to make eye contacts.

I just got ready and stood near the main door, she dressed up same way and came with her suitcase. we moved out of the house and I drop her airport. we were all silent while going to airport. since then we never thought to do it again, but it was really an experience to remember. 

1 comment:

  1. is there any girl frm indore m.p then contact me at bonerana027@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete