Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fucking encounter with Punjabi Son-In-Law


I am about to narrate to you something that happened between me and my Son-In-Law one night which was completely unexpected but very thrilling. Just to introduce myself I am a widow aged 43 years with one daughter who is married to a very handsome Punjabi Jat. I will not say that I have an hourglass figure but I am definitely on the plump side with quite huge breasts and ass.

I lost my husband about a year after marriage and I got busy with my life just bringing up my daughter who was just born at that time. This episode happened about a month ago when both my daughter and her hubby were at my place staying overnight. Now it was quite late in the night and my daughter bid us good night and was off to bed saying she was tired and requested me to stay around and give My SIL Company because he was still having his drink.

To describe him he is quite tall with the usual huge Jat body quite similar to a wrestler. We were both sitting in my living room on the sofa watching TV and chatting generally at the same time. I was in my night suit with nothing underneath because I can never sleep with my under garments on. He was also in his track pants with a body hugging t-shirt.
While he was sipping his drink and cracking a lot of jokes we both laughed and went on for a very long time. Then after about 3hrs I could see that he was drunk surely more than moderate and was now slurring in most of the things he was talking. He emptied his glass and asked me to pour him another one, now I knew he could handle it so I poured him one.

Then he insisted that I give him company having one myself. I told him that I had tried it once but never liked the taste of it. Then he insisted that he will make it differently for me and I should try it and will surely like it. He was forcing me quite a lot so looking around that we were the only two there with my daughter off to sleep I thought I could have one quietly without anyone finding out.

Then he poured me one and we both started drinking. He asked me to come over and sit next to him since he found me sitting very far away and watching TV in that position will surely give me neck pain. I saw that he was making sense so I moved in next to him on the sofa. Then we continued with the chatting and drinking and before I realized I was on my 3rd one and was surely feeling high.

I saw him and he was very drunk now and still not any mood to stop while all his jokes and conversations had moved to the adult masala kind. While I did enjoy them I was feeling uncomfortable at the same time due to our relationship. Now when he asked me to pour him another one I bent forward and did that and then passed him his drink and sat back on the sofa.
I realized that he had his hand behind me now and it was around my waist as if holding me next to him. I knew he was drunk and I did not mind and just sat quietly sipping my drink. Because of his drunken state he was constantly leaning on me and very often falling on me also with his face frequently landing on my breasts everytime.

I was constantly pushing him back to his upright position and during all this movement his hand which was around my waist earlier was now firmly resting against my right breast. I was now crushed between the arm rest of the sofa and him. This constant body contact especially my breasts which are very sensitive was arousing me and in the back of my head I was already planning to go masturbate myself once I got in bed tonight.

I didn’t have much energy to stop him because he was so huge and strong. Then suddenly on the tv a scene was playing where the hero starts kissing the heroine very passionately all over and love making starts. Now I don’t know what happened to him but he suddenly turned to me and with his strong hands just lifted me and placed me across his lap and started kissing my lips holding my head with one hand from behind.
His other hand was fondling my left breast and kneading my nipplefrom over my clothes. I tried breaking out of his grip but he was very strong and he very easily put both my hands around his neck and softly told me “tu meri darling hai, aaj tu itni naughty kyun hai?”. Because he was completely drunk now I thought he had mistaken me for my daughter and I did not know what to do.

But his fondling my breasts and kissing me all over got me very aroused now and my body was on fire so I did not want to stop him. Within seconds he opened the buttons of my top and it spread apart off my shoulders and was sucking my naked breasts with his mouth and chewing my nipples with his teeth.
I thought to myself that since my daughter was off to sleep and we were alone no one would find out about this episode and since he was drunk he wouldn’t remember anything in the morning and for my selfishness I could enjoy sex with him which I have missed for so many years. He lightened his grip on me and asked me to pour up two large pegs one for each of us.

I did as told since I know after I too got drunk it would be much easier to get over the guilt of having done this. He said both of us go bottoms up on this drink since there was much more to do. I joined him and we emptied our glasses within seconds and kept it on the table. Then he kissed me very passionately and holding me in his hands stood up and very slowly laid me on the sofa on my back. My top was almost off and he took it off completely.

Then he reached down to my pajamas and in one swift jerk he had that off too making me completely naked. I just shut my eyes unable to bear the shame. Then he started removing his clothes and was down to his briefs within seconds. He stood next to the sofa in his briefs and grabbed my hand and kept it on his dick and said “kahe ka interzar darling”.

I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do next but from his bulge I could see that he was surely well endowed. Then I with both my hands pulled down his undies and revealed what I would call a horse’s dick. He was very long and thick and I just froze right there at the sight of it. Then he got out of his undies and again stood in front.

Then he grabbed me by my shoulders pulled me up and made me sit on the sofa and placed both my palms on his dick. Then he grabbed my head and pushed it towards his dick. Now while I had heard of oral I had never done it so did not know where this was going. Then he pushed his dick against my mouth and I had no choice to open my mouth to make it easier.
He was now slowly stroking my mouth in the same way like fucking. He was luckily not going deep and I had now firmly grabbed his dick and was also stroking it with my hands. After about 5 mins he released me and pushed me back on the sofa on my back. Then he spread my legs wider than I had ever opened all these years and started fingering my dripping wet vagina while his hands kept kneading my breasts.

While I knew whatever was happening was not right in a part of my mind I also did not want this to stop and was dying for him to have intercourse with me and make this moment last forever. Then after a few minutes he replaced his fingers in my hole with his tongue and it drove me mad with pleasure because this was the first time I was experiencing this.

Then he pushed his same fingers into my virgin asshole now without warning and it really hurt but I was beginning to enjoy it because at the same time his tongue was lapping up my love hole and brought me on verge of my orgasm. Then he got on top of me and positioned his massive manhood at my love entrance and kept rubbing it there and then very slowly started pushing it in very little at a time not in any rush.
Mentally I had already surrendered myself to being his sex slave for life because he was so good and he surely knew how to please a woman and also how to make her beg for more. After a few minutes he was very slowly pistoning in and out while going deeper at the same time and was almost all the way in.

Then he stayed motionless deep inside me for some time while he kept kissing me all over while he also got me in position for the final assault. He lifted me by my ass and placed two cushions underneath my butt to raise it further and he now penetrated deeper into me. While this feeling was incredible and beyond anything you can put in words I was feeling stuffed to the hilt.
Now he locked my lips again with his and at the same time started his to and fro motion of fucking me. Over the next few minutes he kept increasing his speed and was rocking me and the sofa now with every stroke while he assaulted my breasts with his tongue and teeth. I have no idea how many times I had orgasms during this but surely this was the best fucking of my life.

After he had been riding me for over 10mins he suddenly pulled out and got off me. I thought he was going to ejaculate but I was wrong. He pulled me on my feet and made me climb onto the sofa holding the backrest for support while he immediately penetrated me from behind and was now riding me doggy style. In this position I could feel him much deeper inside me and his thrusts were much more powerful literally rocking me in the air everytime he pushed into me.

During all this time he was constantly finger fucking my asshole which by now was not hurting at all and he easily had three fingers buried deep inside. After fucking me in this position for another 5 minutes he pulled out and now positioned his rod at my asshole. While he was about to enter me he in the same position grabbed me from behind by my tits and also turned my face sideways and started kissing me with burning passion.

Now with one hand he started rubbing my clit furiously and that made me relax my muscles slightly and sensing it he immediately started penetrating my virgin ass from behind. Since he had got me so prepared for this I did not experience any pain even though this was my first anal experience.
By now I was very tired and was not used to a fuck session lasting so long because even when my husband was around everything used to be over within 5-7 mins and I thought that is how it was. Today this guy was fucking me with endless energy and I didn’t see any signs of him being close to ejaculating since I was sure once he did he would be off to sleep and so would I.

He had been fucking my ass for quite a longtime now while one of his hands were playing with my clit and honey pot while with the other hand he was still rubbing and squeezing my tits and not to forget all the licking and kissing he did with his tongue. I was so close to my next orgasm and I could also sense him also thrusting harder and faster.

Then he whispered in my ear asking “andar chaiye?” I immediately nodded in affirmative and he literally had me in the air now while he rocked me violently and then groaned and held me tightly against him while he flooded my ass. We remained in this position for some time and I could feel his juice shooting in spurts.
Then he turned around and with his tool still in my ass sat on the sofa with me still on top of him. Then he told me “ darling, do aur bade peg banao”, I had completely sobered down because of the crazy fuck session I just had with this raging bull so I had no qualms of drinking another one.


This was anyday the best fuck of my life and also the longest. I was so desperate to ask him if he could fuck me every day like this for the rest of my life but did not have the guts to do it. I also did not want to mess up my daughter’s marriage because after all he was my daughter’s hubby. I got off his lap and poured both of us two stiff pegs thinking that we were done and bed time now.
He grabbed the glass from my hand and emptied it in a few seconds and told me to pour another one. I did and he finished that too and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him seating me on his lap. Then he again started sucking my tits which were at the same level as his face and with the other hand he was finger fucking my love hole.

I told him that I was very tired now and if we could hit the bed now. He said ok and also said that he would sleep right there on the sofa itself. Then he put on all his clothes and went off to sleep and I too got dressed and went to my room and slept. Honestly I couldn’t sleep and was reviewing all the events and thinking how much I enjoyed it even though I knew it was wrong but now this was a new desire born inside me making me crave for a lot more sex.

Then I drifted to sleep and woke up in the morning when my daughter woke me up because I had overslept. Then she enquired if he was normal last night etc. and I told him everything was ok. I just looked at my daughters face and imagined to myself that how lucky she was to get a husband who is so good in bed.
I went and checked in the living room and he was just waking up. Then my daughter told that she was heading for a bath now. I went to the kitchen and started preparing tea for both my SIL and me. All the events from last night were still fresh in my mind and constantly flashing thru my head getting me aroused again and when I came to my senses my one hand was rubbing my breast and the other was rubbing my clit and dripping love hole.

I corrected myself and then suddenly I felt two hands from behind me grab both my breasts and squeeze them hard and then my SILs familiar whisper in my ear asking me if we could do it once more. I was flushed with shame because even under the influence of alcohol he knew what exactly he was doing.
I really did not know how to react or what to say when he again said that “agar mujhe pehle patah hota kit u itna garam maal hai toh mai tere se hi shaadi kar leta” he kept fondling my breasts with one hand while his other hand was inside my night pants finger fucking my pussy.

I was as desperate for the fuck as much as he was and I thought to myself since now he knows everything what the heck I might as well enjoy while it lasts and god only know when and if I will get another chance with him. I bent forward and confirmed my daughter had gone for her bath but the shower had still not started and she generally took a long time bathing.

Then I reached behind with both my hands and freed up his monster which was already erect and stroked it a few times while I whispered to him saying “job hi karna hai jaldi karo kyunki meri beti abhi kisi bhi time aa sakti hai”. He did not waste even another second and simply pulled down my pants to my knees and dug into my pussy with his mouth.

I was feeling very week in my knees and spread my legs as wide as I could and I bent forward holding on to the kitchen platform for support. After a few mins he came up and now started rubbing his tool along my opening.
I begged him saying “ abh aur kitna tarsao ge? Jaldi karo varna mai mar jaungi” he said “aajse tujhe mai apni randi bana ke chodoonga” and he pushed his hot rod inside my love hole from behind and started rocking me furiously with his thrusts as if there was no tomorrow. This time he went on in this position only nonstop for about 15mins and flooded my vagina with his seed.

Both of us were profusely sweating and heavily panting. We quickly cleaned up and I got back to making tea when my daughter emerged from the bath room. I was so relieved for not having got caught. Then I served the tea and sipped in quietly.
After this event my SIL used to frequent my house daily in the morning on his way to work and fuck the living daylights out of me for the next few years till they got transferred to another nearby town. Now both of them still come every second weekend and our late night sex sessions continue. Let me know how you like my experience and based on your feedback I will post more.

2 comments:

  1. amzing story. just loved reading this. making me more horny. my pussy is all wet reading all this and also seeing the video.

    sam were r u from? i wish i can have a man like you in my life...who can satisfy me like anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can satify u so much bcos i am also gud on bed

    ReplyDelete