Tuesday 20 November 2012

Fucking hot & cute Veera



So, introducing myself, I’m a 6ft2in tall guy. I’ve got good looks, not fat because I work out. This story is about a girl in my previous friend group from a previous college. Her name is Veera (name changed for discretion purposes.)

Veera is probably the nicest, cutest and most pretty girl you’ll ever come across. With a nice light brown skin color, she’s got curves, oh yes. I don’t know the numbers of her exact figure, but she has a great bust for a 20 yr old girl and a nice round ass. Her big round eyes, juicy lips, dark hair and sweet voice compliment her body perfectly.
When I first met her, she was always with her group of girl friends. It was hard for me to see her in more arousing ways so it took me a while to notice that nice body she had to go with her quirky personality and cute face. Soon, she started dating a friend of mine, so that was when we started to spend more time in close company with each other because of a new group.

I could never understand what she saw in my friend, who is a nice guy, but is really fat, rude and not much of a catch. As time went on, there was a lot of friction between them, which everyone knew about. This was when she started talking a bit more with me, and spent time with me. We grew a bit closer to each other. Nothing serious, just closer.

Soon, I heard from a friend of mine who told me Veera thought I was cute. I knew right then I wanted her. Somehow, though, things did not materialize. We kept talking to each other but soon, the college year came to an end and we both had different priorities, changing colleges. Her boyfriend, my friend, broke up with her and left for further studies abroad.

Surprise surprise. I was told she was heartbroken. But I noticed that through this relationship, she changed a little. She started throwing a few abuses in her day-to-day language and was more comfortable hanging out with guys in general.

After a really long time, I got in touch with her on facebook. She was really happy to hear from me, and same here. We talked a little and decided to meet up for a movie. (It wasn’t a date because we were comfortable as friends.) I didn’t really have much on my mind, and was just eager to see her after a long time. We decided on an early afternoon show so we could get something to eat later.

We called each other once we reached the hall and there I saw her, she was still the same. That cute face, perky smile, lovely bust and perfect ass. If anything, she’d lost some weight and become more tighter. She was wearing a pair of skin-tight blue jeans, a tighter grey top that was a bit low neck, so I could see quite a bit of cleavage and the outline of her bra at the back.


Her hair was neatly tied up, and since we weren’t kids anymore, she was wearing heels. Man she looked hot. She was excited to see me as well and gave a full frontal tight hug. This never happened before. I felt her ample tits press against my chest. She complimented me on the weight I lost, I returned the compliment.
She could tell I wasn’t able to keep my eyes off her as we got tickets, iced tea and a little to eat. We entered the hall, which was surprisingly very empty considering how decent the movie was. We went to look for seats as I went to the ones written on our tickets J3, J4. She slipped her cold hands into mine, holding my hand took us to the last row in the corner - A7, A8.

I felt tingles run down my spine when she did that. Still, I kept my cool as we sat down, the lights dimmed and the movie began. I kept looking at her from the corner of eye, as her beautiful cleavage popped out, then her flat stomach and curvy thighs, her sexy lips glistening with the lip-gloss in the dim light as they were sliding along the straw of the iced tea, her cheeks buckling as she sucked the drink out of the cup into her mouth.
Thoughts flooding in of her doing that to my cock. Then, she caught me staring. That made it a little awkward as I decided to get a grip on myself. Then, I caught her staring at my face twice. I thought to myself: “She wants me. I have this in my control.”

I decided to let things take their course. I could tell she kept looking over at me every now and then. I peeked about a little too, making sure she didn’t notice. The movie went on and a while after the interval, she slipped her cold hand into mine, holding it as we watched the movie, tilting her head, letting it softly rest on my biceps. I smiled, squeezing my fingers back, as she did the same.

I saw her biting her lips and blushing as she did so. I smiled again. Then she checked her phone for some messages, resting her hand on my thigh as she replied to some messages. She was getting really comfortable with me, and I loved it.
The movie got over, and again, we held hands as we walked out of the hall, into the food court of the mall in which the hall was. I grabbed a light sandwich and some juice, and she took the same, praising me for being health conscious. I returned the compliment again, as I noticed she was getting closer to me than ever.

We talked, caught up things past and present: college, friends, interests, hobbies, etc. Then, to her despair it started to rain. She made a few calls and decided to hang back till it stopped raining because she lived a little far away and did not want to get caught up in traffic, nor was she carrying an umbrella. I agreed to do the same.
She then suggested we watch another movie, and after a little argument, I buckled for a slightly less entertaining hindi movie. Again, we grabbed a coke for ourselves, holding hands as we went up to the corner seats. This time the hall was even more empty.

I made sure the arm-rest was out of the way, as she slipped her hand in mine, the other on my thigh as her head rested against me, as we watched on. Four rows down, there were 2 couples a few seats apart. They started making out. This made things a little awkward for us, but hot for me. My cock started to tingle.
Then, exactly what I hoped for happened. As I was staring at her cleavage, she looked up at me, catching me again. She squeezed my hand tightly, putting face really close to mine, looking at me with those big pretty eyes, “I’ve missed you so much.” I smiled back, shying a little, squeezing back, replying in kind as we kissed.
It was an amazing taste, as I pressed my lips against her’s, tasting her sweet saliva, as she pressed up against me, her tits brushed my hands which were now on her soft sexy thighs, as she sucked my tongue. I wanted this so bad, for so long, I kissed back, as we started making out passionately.

I saw 2 girls at the end of our row watching us and giggling as I got bolder, slipping my hand onto her waist, beneath her tee on her smooth cold skin. I squeezed, as she purred my name. By now my cock was absolutely raging and it didn’t help matters when he started to massage my bulge as we kissed. We broke the kiss, catching our breath, looking around, blushing, but not sorry.

Then, to my utter shock, she caught my hand, then her handbag, as we walked out hurriedly and straight to the ladies washroom, my hand on her ass all the while. Luckily, this one was deserted as there were separate washrooms for mall-goers and movie audience. Her heels clicked loudly as we entered in.
She locked the door behind us, turning to me, smiling as she undid her hair, letting her beautiful dark locks fall over her shoulders. I was so turned on by that, grabbing her as she yelped playfully, mouthing her. I kissed her so badly, telling her I wanted her since such a long time. She replied in kind. I was going crazy!
She moaned as I slipped my hands firmly into her jeans, looking down, as I sucked her neck, at her sexy peach colored thongs. I was looking at her ass in the mirror as she ran her hands through my hair, moaning my name. I tugged her jeans down, to her knees, aggressively lifting her and seating her cold ass on the broad granite platform.

Looking at her, smiling, winking as I then dragged her jeans off her, making sure her heels were still on. She peeled her tee off, leaving her in nothing but undergarments and heels. My mouth was watering. Then she gave me her phone as I put in on record mode, placing it on a ledge it in the opp. corner of the washroom, so we were recorded. This made things so much hotter.

I stood between her legs as my hands were all over her sexy body, which satisfied so many nights of imagination as I unclipped and took her bra off, revealing her neatly packed tits. The nipples were perfect, they were firm and round.

She was just so fucking hot! I pulled her crotch to mine, lowering me face to her tits, sucking her nipples, licking them, playing about as she moaned and purred like a little sexy vixen. My cock was going to tear through my jeans any second as I took my t-shirt off.
I felt her cold hands on my biceps and shoulders, as I went lower, sucking her belly button, then wasting no time in sliding her thongs down to her ankles, spreading her legs, and without a word, my mouth was on her pussy. Her shaved pink pussy was wet and hot, and I wasted no time in darting my tongue into that, thrashing about as I used my thumb to knob about her clit.

She went mad, and started squealing loudly. She covered her mouth and started shivering as I ate her, pinching her pussy lips between mine, as I knobbed her clit. Her fingers were in my hair as I kept probing deeper, slipping a finger from below into her pussy, as she started yelping even louder now, and without warning, I felt her warm sweet juices cream into my mouth!

Pleasantly surprised, as she gasped for breath, I swallowed, dabbing my tongue along her insides, breathing heavily into her pussy. I couldn’t believe my face was between this girl’s legs, making her cum! She then urged me up, her face red and flushed, as she pulled me in for a kiss, gasping into my mouth, as I kissed back, unbuckling my jeans.
She looked down, biting her lips, as she got off the granite, we switched positions, as she got on down, her sexy ass curling out, her tits grazing my knees as she pulled my jeans and underwear down, her eyes widening as my 8½ inch cock sprang free, and I breathed deep in relief.

Then she just said, quickly, under her breath, “You’re so much bigger than Ami (her prev. BF and my friend)!” I smiled down, as that made me feel so good. My cock was throbbing and hard, and I caught my breath as her cold hands wrapped around it and stroked the shaft.

She held my cock up and put her mouth to my balls, as I could feel her sucking them, popping them in and out of her mouth, pinching my sac between her lips as she almost made out down there! Damn, she was skilful! I reached for the phone, recording her sexy face on my cock, and she was game.
Smiling at me and the camera, as she then got to my cock, wrapping her sexy lips around my pulsating cock head, my one hand on her head, as she slipped down, her cheeks buckling as she started to suck my dick. My head pained with pleasure as that iced-tea straw fantasy came true. I smiled.

Soon, gasping for air, I was moaning her name, not able to hold the phone as I put it on the ledge as she deep throated my cock! Her skills were evident as I felt her breath on my roughly shaved pubes as my wet balls stuck to her chin. She held me in for a while, before releasing, drooling and gasping for air as she looked up at me smiling innocently.
I smiled back, my face aghast as I endured the best blowjob ever! I pulled her up, kissing her, feeling her sweet hot breath! My hard, wet cock was throbbing between her legs as she was biting my lips, then my ear lobe. She then told me she wanted my cock. I obliged.

Checking the lock on the door again, I got behind her, watching her sexy front in the mirror as she looked back at me, her firm tits and tight nipples proudly visible, as I eased her back down, bending her over as her sexy thighs tensed, her curvy round ass sticking out due to the heels and her tits touching the granite.
She looked back up at me, as I stuck a few fingers on her pussy, rubbing it, as I shut my eyes, slowly pressing my cock head against her womanhood. She groaned my name, louder and louder as I kept stuffing my throbbing cock into her wet snatch! I could feel her hot insides squeezing my cock.

Her pussy was so tight! I then straddled my hands around her hips, her sexy ass pressing up against me as she was moaning loudly now, my cock stuffed into her pussy entirely! I started to move forward and backward now, gradually picking up that pace as I watched her whimper and squeal my name, telling me how good it felt and how bad she wanted this!

I needed nothing more to send me over the edge as I pressed her hips, buckling mine as I started to ram her, fucking her pussy, feeling cock thrash the end of her pussy with a lot to spare as I kept stuffing her with all of my cock! I pulled her up a little, cupping her tits and sucking her neck as I kept fucking her, feeling ass and thighs slap against my hairy thighs, making wet and sexy noises!
She put her hands on mine, as I groped her perfect tits, looking at me in the mirror, her mouth shaped in a delicious ‘0’, as I kept fucking her, her moans now turning noise-less! I felt her shake, her insides tensing up and squeezing my cock even harder as she started to squeal even louder now, and I moaned her name as well, feeling her cum again!

Her juices gushed out onto my cock, making a real mess down there, as she went numb, and I went into overdrive! Gasping for breath as I fucked her harder and faster, my balls twitching as I felt my cum building up! I immediately withdrew and she got on her knees in no time.
“This girl knows how its done!”, I thought to myself, panting as I smiled down at her, as she looked up at me with that cute face and sexy round eyes, innocent, and her smile, slutty! She played with my balls, licking the sides of my cock as I stroked the base slowly!

I had her name on my lips, as I pointed my cock at her tits, my knees almost giving way as I shot out rope after rope of thick, hot cum, hearing it splatter on her tits, neck and rolling down, smudging the little thin ‘Jesus’ necklace she was wearing! Her nails scaled down my thighs as the last few drops fell on her chin, as I tried to catch my breath, looking down at her, my largest load (by far!) on her tits and chin!
I took a step back, still pulsating and panting as she smiled at me, getting to her feet, licking up as much of my cum as she could with her fingers, swallowing as she bent over and washed her face and that necklace. I smiled at her, groping her ass as she did so! She then turned around and we kissed each other slow and long.

I couldn’t keep my hands off her curves as we broke the kiss and got dressed. Let me tell you, as sexy as undressing is, nothing quite beats the sight of a sexy girl putting her clothes back on! I stopped the recording and took her phone, as we looked at ourselves in the mirror one last time before stepping out, kissing again.
Just as we stepped out, those 2 girls from the movie hall were there, seeing us come out, flushed, and giggling because they knew what we were doing! I smiled back at them. Veera and I then went out of the hall and grabbed another drink to freshen up, watching the video on mute in the food court itself. It had stopped raining. I dropped her into a cab, kissing her on the cheek. What a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment