Thursday 22 November 2012

Miss Radha Fucked by Raj


Hi readers, I am Raj from bangalore. I will keep it as detail and entertaining as possible.
I wanted dedicate this writing to the Lady of the story who introduced me the taste of a woman and taught me all about sex, in return took my virginity. The whole conversation was happened in my mother tongue 'Tamil', for pleasant reading experience, I have put in English.

Everybody knows that between 14 to 21, is a wonderful age where you start to know your manliness and wanting to know more about female. You will find your manhood getting up for all the women on sarees and chudis you see, irrespective of who they are; my story is on such period. Really some women wear sarees exceptionally sexy and the latest chudis with tight pants, Ufff.. AWESOME!

After getting good percentile in 10th, I moved to different school, a boarding school. After my parents took off leaving me in the hostel, I heard the dinner bell. I got to know that they allocate dining batch number and space too (in order to manage the crowd!!). I couldn't find my seat and wandering here n there.
A caterer lady, Laxmi, helped me to find the seat and we introduced each other, followed by some common question like name, place, earlier school etc... Month passed.Since My unit test results were too good, most of the teachers came to know me. But My manhood always rises and salute Miss Radha..

You know, The perfect shape does only a spark to your manhood but it won't long last. But Miss Radha knows how to make that spark into a forest fire within men. She has the talent to showcase that perfect shape and plant a desire in men that they want to hold her, taste her n fuck her brains out..
What I mean is, she mostly wears grape silk kind of sarees which has tendency to stick to the body and show their body shape. Most of the ladies knowingly or unknowingly show us their boobs shape just in their left side of saree. But Miss Radha, she tie the sari in way that,even in the right side, I can see a perfect shaped mountain with rounded tip in half covered silky blouse.

She goes with transparent blouse in which impression of bra straps, cups are clearly notable. She is yellowish in color with a slight skin tone color make up. Women are classified into 4 types of structures starting with least desired to most desired; 1. Banana, 2. Apple, 3. Pear, 4. Hour-Glass. We can easily relate and visualize it in women.
Miss Radha has the man's most desired 'non-plumply' Hour-Glass shape structure. I wonder how she got a combination of oval ass and small hips, seeing a 'non-plumply' Hour-Glass figure is quite rare in India. Since its a school, she cautiously tugged her saree right below her navel giving us a front V-shaped look in the saree.

I really want to appreciate all women who tightly wrap sarees around them. It displays the curves very promptly and sexily, makes the man go WILD!! Even though She is not taking my class, I pull up some guts to go talk to her but when I go near her, all the guts drain up and I end up just with a smile. This went on for a while because I didn't want to mess up my good name.
Even Sometimes I noticed that when I walk towards her, she try to make herself alone, by sending away others students/teachers standing with her. That also didn't give me any guts. With heavy studies, worst food and daily masturbation thinking about Miss Radha, I lost weight. One day I bumped into Caterer Laxmi and she asked me what happen to my weight.

I told her that the food taste here doesn't suit my type of taste. She looked at me 'Strangely' and said 'This is a nice way of saying the food is too bad.'. From that day, I normally get a special attention from her. Daily she will take feedback from me as if I am a great cook. I tried to be honest as I got good food from her.
One Sunday, I was late for breakfast, so dining was closed. Seeing me, Laxmi, told me that there are left overs. I told her that will be fine as I was so hungry. There were hardly 2-3 people in the dining space. She came to me where I was dining and told me that 'I want to talk to you privately'. I told her, 'sure tell me...' without any seriousness. she told me 'not here, want to talk to your privately..'

I didn't know what she was up to. I blankly told 'ok Laxmi'. In order to break silence,I asked her 'How is business going on?' She told me that 'Business is not good now. I have some money crunch now. I have to fix it soon before it ruins my business.' Thinking that she might be up to money lending from me, I asked whether she is married, in order to find out financial status of her husband.
She said 'What do you think?' I scanned her up and down, told her that 'I don't think you are married. You look young!' Then she showed her feet which was inside her saree. I said 'ahhh!!, you are!!' after seeing her toe ring.

I won't forget the next question which she asked, in my entire life. I was blanked out,my brain got blanked out because my whole blood in my system was rushing to a single place -manhood. She asked me 'Will you marry a girl like me?' I asked her after a long pause 'Why are asking me?' she told, 'You only brought the marriage topic, so just questioned you back?' I didn't know what to say.
I silently looked deeply into her eyes and slowly scanned down till her toes. She has beautiful Pear type structure. I said,'yeah, I still have age na... Girl like you is good, as you are looking very good and so kind'. Then we discussed about the studies and she left. Before leaving, again she insisted that she wanted to talk to me privately for which I said, 'I will inform you by tomorrow, Ok!'

Speaking to Laxmi, a woman, gave confidence in me to talk to Miss Radha. On Monday, I went early to school and found Miss Radha along with other staffs. I waited outside the staff room, looking straight at her. She caught my look and came near to me. I greeted her and told her that 'I need your help on Maths, mam' With a firm face, she told 'What took you so long?' and she smiled sensing my nervousness.
I noticed from the start of conversation that she didn't care to pull up the saree to cover her right side of boobs. With that sight, Normally boys either get zero guts or tremendous amount of guts,feeling that its some kind of sign,I got the loads of guts. I replied to her 'Mam, you are not taking class to me, if I approach you, my friends would do all kinds of prank on me.'

she asked 'Why would they do so?' I told her 'You..u..u.. are so beautiful..1..1.. and every boys in the school drool at you, including me!. They get jealous and make fun at me for talking to you.' With her eye brows up in the air, she said 'You have a lot of guts dear!' gently slapped my cheek and left me with a broad smile. That smile made me a slave to her, life long perhaps.

After two, three steps, she turned back and told me 'I am taking leave from this week itself, Will meet after Christmas hols.' Bitting my lips with a smile, I said 'Thank you mam!' I went straight to restroom and took my 5 1/2 inch manhood and jacked off by fucking her in my mind, that's all I could do at this point, right?
I am 6 ft with broad shoulders but not a muscle guy style, normal guy with a ideal weight with waist of 32, wheatish color, no pimples, clean face, perfect BMI. Nothing was going in my mind except "Christmas Hols". I saw Laxmi on the way back to my hostel for lunch. She shook her head in a sign language of asking me when to meet. I certainly know that she is going ask money.

I told her that 'my class ends at 6 today. I will be at classroom.' She thought for a while and said 'ok, I will come. be at classroom' After my class is over, I know Laxmi is on to borrowing money, so I checked my purse to know how much I got. Some of my classmates were still there, so I know Laxmi will not come until these guys go. I went to balcony to get fresh air.
My classroom complex faces girls hostel but in between there is a vast playground. As my classroom is in first floor, its gives a good view of who is going into girls hostel. I saw Miss Radha walking towards girls' hostel. Thanking god for this wonderful sight, I fixed all my senses and my eyes on her. She accidentally dropped one of notes from her hand.

I was viewing this whole scene from back of her. She bended down to take the note. The bend has made her butt even more oval shaped with a small chicken legs supporting it. Since its a silky saree,slight wind, you don't need a x-ray eyes to see her whole curved silky body. Its very much visible with the saree on.
My manhood already in position making a hole in the balcony wall, my mouth is full open, I was slowing moving my hips thinking balcony wall as Miss Radha. 'Shit.t.t..!!!' said to myself, when Miss Radha unknowingly turned her head and saw me in that position. She took a good look at me and smiled, and started walking.

Her walk is different now,probably cat walk style,stepping the legs in straight line, making the hip sway at wish. I guess she was wearing a thong, otherwise, her hour glass butt wouldn't be shaking for every small step. It was long walk and I was deeply engrossed upon on her. Before entering the hostel, she made a quick check whether I am looking at her and waved at me.
From that, I decided that after two weeks, I want to lose my virginity with this beautiful angel at any cost. Gentle tap on my shoulders, I came to sense and looked back, Laxmi was standing with a smile. I looked at the classroom, its empty. I thought to myself, 'how did she know classroom is empty.. whatever..!'.

I said, ' Hey Laxmi...', she started moving inside the class room, 'Come on in...' I simply followed her. My classroom has double door of entrance, with one door closed and other open,I stood near the closed door and asked her 'Yeah Laxmi, tell me.. whats the matter?'. She was silent and came near open door side, took a peep outside.
I really wanted to masturbate as Miss Radha left me with a big hard on, which I hoped she didn't notice. So I urgently asked her again, 'What's it Laxmi?.. Tell mmmmm' Before even completing the sentence, she jumped on me and hugged me.

With already a hard on, I couldn't able to control the situation. I put both hands around her. Only upper portion of our body were touching. Her head is on one side of my shoulders, where she is breathing heavily and kissing. Suddenly, She loosened her hug, so I did the same. Everything was happening in a very slow motion.
While she was taking her head back from my shoulders, she planted a kiss on my cheek. Once We were apart, She then peeped outside to see anybody is watching or coming. I was jaw-struck silent and simply staring at her, no thoughts running in my mind. Again, She hugged me, this time also only upper portion were touching.


I came to consciousness and planted a kiss in her neck and rolled my tongue towards her ear lobe. Thanks to the cinema where I learned all that. All of sudden, She tightened her hug and bought her hip near to my hip and started pressing her womanhood on my already-hard manhood. I just placed my hand on her butt and squeezed it very gently and slowly.
With that, the pressure of her pressing my manhood increased. Again she pulled back and did a check outside. Even I was worried about getting caught. She finally spoke out, saying 'I can't sleep Raj, you know. You are always on my mind. I really want you Raj. Where were you these many days?' I patiently asked 'How come all of a sudden?' she told me 'You are so gentle and soft spoken.

From the first itself, I attracted to you. You are so calm, to me that's very attractive. Your face always comes when I close my eyes. You are killing me..' I didn't know what to say, I just kissed her on cheek and hugged her. I kissed her shoulders,neck and tried to go down to two mountains. But she pulled me up by placing her hands on my face and said, 'Slowly Raj.
Not today. People might come..' She planted a lip kiss which lasted not long.. She then corrected her pallu and saree where I got glimpse of her boobs. Before leaving she told me 'I will let you know where to meet again, you will come right?' I nodded my head like a baby.

She asked to me stay in the class room for sometime so that people will not find out. Thats when I got a good look at her, while she was walking away from me. Best bottom and not so small boobs, Laxmi is bit brownish, but shiny brown with sharp feautures, small sharp nose like that. Well, I didn't notice Laxmi earlier, may be because she never showcased her beauty through dressing.
These two ladies are Sex goddess in their own way. Simply put, Laxmi looks exactly like Tamil actress Simran(google it, if you don't know her) but bit brownish. During dinner time, after partially tasting a woman, food didn't taste good. So I went to hand wash area, where I found Laxmi waiting. Her pallu was not covering one side of her boobs.

It was like a cone icecream and I looked at it like a kid desperately wanting for it. Noticing that, She told me that 'You always in a hurry Raj. I am yours only. hmm... One of student's room is getting emptied tonight. They are leaving for vacation early. You bunk the class tomorrow.
Meet me at 119 room around 11.30' She left the place without waiting for my response, by slowly caressing me with her left boobs in my chest, like a soft sponge going over the chest. Laxmi is quite tall;taller women normally look sexy.

As planned, I took off and went straight to that room. I was in my shorts and a t-shirt. My heart rate was very well high while waiting for Laxmi in that room. After a while, Laxmi cautiously opened the door, finding me with all smiles, she came hugged me. Having her close to my chest, I reached the door lock.
she told me 'Lets keep it open, so that we will know if anybody is coming' I didn't listen and I told her 'I don't want hugs and kisses alone, dear.' She understood my intention and took me to one of the bed, she suddenly told me 'Steel cot makes noise, we will sit in floor ?' I said 'Yeah!'. She responded 'Ok wait, This is the time to use my pallu for us!'

She gently pulled her pallu and spread like a blanket on the floor, sitting with her legs partially stretched, just with blouse on upper and remaining saree tugged below navel. I said to myself 'This is it Raj. She is yours now, like an angel from the heaven, waiting for you. Give her as much pleasures as you wants. Do it like her brains blew out by ecstasy.'

I said to her 'Everything looks to me as a dream and you are an beautiful angel in that dream. This dream won't go off from my memory in this life. I will do whatever you command.' I sat near her and had my fingers flow from her forehead, cheek, lips doing a air painting. I went down further to neck and took a quick look.
With red color blouse on her breasts and red color silk saree pallu on the floor, She sat with her legs stretched straight,knees slightly bent, both the hands on the floor supporting her body. The red blouse has U neck with upper half boobs visible and hooks in the front, showing me a m-shaped boobs,with little sweat in the midriffs.

I kept on moving my fingers down from neck slowly, I saw her trembling and her skins started showing the chills. My fingers wiped the sweat and about to the reach the hook, she grabbed my fingers. Breathing heavily 'You are teasing me a lot, my dear' she said all smiling. Now the toughest job is to unhook a blouse.
She relaxed herself by bending and squeezing her boobs with help of her shoulders, by bringing them to the front. This makes boobs even more seductive to look at. After unhooking, I could see a shiny red padded bra holding it from below. She told me 'I bought it just for this occasion. You like it?' I shyly told her 'You have wonderful pairs. You look great in this shiny bra.'

She laid down fully on the saree, pulling me onto her top. She caught my chin with hand and told 'I have been longing for this since I met you.' I told her 'I really sorry my dear, I should have noticed your feelings towards me.' Hearing this, We kissed and Our tongues finally met and after a while of exploring her mouth, I went down to bra by laying her side, cupped the left boobs.
It was in a shape of two perfect round pomegranates, with a smooth and soft skin. Viewing the boobs with high quality bra is damn sexy. Women has lot of attires to seduce men even the stilettos, but for men nothing! I pulled aside the bra of right boobs. That's the first time I got a good look at a woman naked boobs.

Her skin was hairless, shiny and nipples were small,brownish color, in a right size and with perfectly small radius areola around the nipples. The nipples were erect and watched it a while, she said 'You making me shy Raj.' I said 'this is first time for me, I want to enjoy your beauty at most.' Without my teeth touching it, I licked the nipples once. She gave sudden jerk. I smiled and said, 'YOU like it huh?', she just pressed my head to continue.
For me, woman's jerking, moaning, their expressions excites me a lot. So I kept teasing her by rolling my tongue on the areola, nipple. I didn't make any move on the other boobs, I kept it still. So I gently squeezed that boobs and at the same time, I slightly bit the other nipple with my teeth. My god, her eyes went to her forehead, half closed and head was waving slowly left and right.

Small hish sound was coming from her. This excited me a lot and kept sucking it both boobs and went up, kissing her neck, ears, told her 'you are so beautiful.. perfect figure.. like your boobs a lot' she kept on humming and moaning... and I kept on praising her beauty and sucking her. I somehow suddenly become more vocal.
With fear about the place, I didn't attempt to remove her saree completely. While my lips on her lips, I lowered my hand from boobs to her legs to get a hold on her saree, while laying on top of her. I slowly hiked her saree from her toe, made sure keeping all fingers caressing her legs softly. I moved myself from her top of body to floor so that I can easily hike the saree.

I was kissing her neck and cheek all along. With her saree near her knees, Laxmi's feelings were overflowing with hissing sounds, I suddenly went down sitting near to legs, kissed her toe and licked till the knees where the saree rolled up, My intention was to get a clear view of her pussy when I hike the saree completely.
slowly I started hiking the saree from her knees, but she pulled me up to her face and said 'Don't look Raj, I am totally shy.. I can't control, you are making me all shivering, can't control..', she was breathing heavily. I obliged to her and with me on top of her again, she started pulling down shorts, fortunately my underwear also went down along with shorts.

Sensing that, I hiked her saree immediately to waist. She slowly made her legs open putting my lower body to the floor. My manhood, which I always keep it clean by using hair removal cream, already oozing out pre-cum, whereas Laxmi pussy is neatly trimmed. When my hip touched Laxmi's hip, the small trimmed hairs in her vaginal area, was gently pricking my manhood.
This sent out a sharp electric like wave all over by body. We both let out a mild 'haahuh...' sound. I guess she would have felt the same. Frankly at this age, that's all I know about sex. So I kept ramming my manhood slowly on the top of Laxmi's pussy as like masturbating on the bed. My shyness and shivering didn't allow me to tell her that I don't know what to do next.

Laxmi didn't sense it yet. She was hugging me by having her hands around my neck and deeply involved with my lip kiss where both our tongues exploring each others. Laxmi slowly slide down her right hand from shoulders, slowly rubbing in a circular motion and stop at my left hip. Laxmi grapped my hip and squeezed it for 5 seconds.
With me on top of her, It made my manhood oozed out still more pre-cum which I was very well painting it in her vagina hairs. Laxmi took the other hand and cupped one of my right butt cheek. She gently squeezed my butt and pulled the butt check up by which she made a opening between my hip and her hip. This gave a way to her right hand to reach my 5 1/2 inch penis which was rock hard already.

Looks like Laxmi understood that she has to guide the whole scene from now on. Laxmi got out of Lip kiss and looked down at hip area to concentrate on my penis. When her soft hand touched my manhood, more heat was generated in my penis and it became even more harder. I told her 'Your hand is so soft..' she smiled and softly said, 'But yours is so hard'. We smiled at each other for this rhythmic conversation.
As a curious Kid, I was keenly observing what Laxmi is going to do next without looking at her or at my penis. Also I couldn't stop kissing that goddess of beauty. I was kissing her neck, cheek non-stop. Laxmi got hold of my penis shaft with her four fingers and her thumb was doing a circular motion on my penis mouth. This gave me a deep moaning with my mouth wide open.

It was an unbearable pleasant pleasure. After a while, Laxmi started slowly moving her four finger up and down. Since I am uncircumcised, pinkish color penis head was coming out of skin and going back. My eye lids was blinking heavily, eyes were rolling and I was breathing heavily.
Although I am so lucky to have this woman, Luck didn't persist for long. We both panicked when we heard Warden voice yelling at someone near the corridor. We jumped onto our feet, her saree flown down automatically, with blouse open, boobs hanging above the bra with erect nipples pointing at me. I pulled my shorts up along with inner wear, tugged out my shirt to hide my penis.

I know Laxmi need time to dress up so I grabbed one of the books from the room,told her that 'I will manage the warden, you come out after sometime,dear'. Upon leaving, I kissed her on the lips and speedily went out pretending reading. I didn't latch, but kept the doors really closed. My heart was pounding with fear of getting caught.
When Warden came near the room, without wasting any time, I told him that I was looking for him as I need some medicine. He took me to his room, where I breathed peacefully. After a while, my heart wanted to know whether my sexy goddess got out safely. So I went to dining room and found Laxmi in her room where she was checking some files and talking to the Cook.

After the Cook left the room, I went inside showing all my teeth, smiling. She responded the same way. I would say, her smile was very beautiful as it forms a dimple on her cheek. We both know that we can't do anything in that room. I told her 'Dear, I only have half luck to have beauty like you.' Laxmi smiled and with her eyes, she pointed out the attached bathroom.
I quickly went in, followed by Laxmi. After locking, I anxiously asked her, 'Won't we get caught?' Laxmi told 'Nothing to worry Raj. This is hardly used by anyone except me.' I was leaning on the wall, Laxmi leaning on me. Since she was equally tall, I found my manhood casually caressing her pussy over the saree, in addition I was pressing her butt.

Even small things like pressing butt over saree is really a kick. I gently inserted my hand inside the left side opening of the saree and squeezed her pointed boobs over the blouse. 'Ouuchhhh, be gentle to a woman dear!' said Laxmi. 'Ho sorry Laxmi, couldn't control the excitement.' I said to her and pressed smoothly. she said 'no need of sorry Raj, I like that too.. moreover I am all yours'.

I told her ' Me too dear..' she replied naughtily 'Is that so?... Of course you are totally mine,Raj!' then she kissed me on the lips. Her lips is small in length,round shaped bottom, so sucking her lips was fantastic thing. Laxmi suddenly knelt down in her knees and looked at me upwards. I was clueless what she was up to.
she told me ' I am going to do one thing which is the most pleasurable to all men that woman can give'. I asked 'Whats that?' As you know I had zero knowledge on this. Without answering to me, she pulled down my shorts along with blue inner wear, my manhood spring-ed out and pointing towards her. I opened my legs when Laxmi tried catch both my balls.

Her chilled hand gave a 1000watts electric shock. She placed other hand on the penis shaft and retracted the skin backwards fully. The Pinkish head was fully out in the air, getting harder and harder. Laxmi said 'I love you Raj' and then planted a kiss on the forehead. I am already half way to heaven, I told her 'Love yooo.uu..' before finishing, she took the penis head alone into her mouth..
I was completely blanked out and my legs trembling unable to stand, I was in no position to withstand that overwhelming pleasure. With my manhood head inside her mouth, Laxmi rolled her tougue over it. I screamed softly 'hoooo godddddd..... !!! Awesome Laxmi.. Feels so gooddddd..' While taking out, Laxmi made sure that her teeth is not hurting the penis.

Again, she took inside but this time she took half of the penis shaft also. Slowly, she gained the speed of in and out. Intermittently she licks the back of penis from down to head and licking the balls as well. With slurp sound, she was licking like an ice-cream. Her vacuum in her mouth, creating a different feel in my penis. I was all hissing, moaning and pleading her to continue, although she was doing it.
After a while of BJ, I couldn't able to control, I told her, 'I am going to cummm..' she didn't respond, I insisted that 'If I cum, my penis needs more than 15 mins to get it harder again' She didn't listen, I was at the verge, I kept one hand at her shoulders and other in her head, assisting the in & out motion, making her faster. I told her ' I am cummingggggg...!' I was inhaling deeply.

Hearing that, Laxmi stopped the in & out motion, started sucking the penis pulling all the cum into her mouth. I could feel her pulling pressure created inside her mouth on my manhood. I was totally drained and came to normal sense, she was busy cleaning herself from nearby tap.
I said 'Laxmi, that was so great.. I can't explain in words. She was smiling and washing herself. I told her 'But now dear, it will take at least 15 mins to get harder' Laxmi responded 'Yeah I know dear. We can't be her for longer time, Raj. Its not safe. Meet me at the same room after dinner, Warden is going out for shopping. Now you go out first, I will follow after'.

When I reached the latch, she pulled me towards her and kissed my lips, hugging me. Later We happily went out. Nothing went into my mind, except the dinner bell. After dinner, I refreshed myself and went straight to the room. It was open and dark. Before finding the switch, Laxmi hugged me. She was smelling good. I said 'Let me switch on the lights. You smell great dear...!'
I switched on the lights, she said 'Yeah, I went home, took bath and changed my clothes.' Laxmi was looking gorgeous in that light pink with rich silver border, kind of party wear saree with all silver dots over the saree. Even though she is brownish in color, the unexposed skin with that see through saree, looks milky in color.
The black high heels sandal made her buttocks protruding and popping out as the saree was tightly wrapped around her ass. The saree was tightly rolled so that I could clearly make out the ass which was medium sized oval in shape. With the small sleeve blouse, she asked me 'How do I look?' I told her 'This is the first time looking at you with this kind of outfit.

You have a great figure and in this saree, you look fabulous. Every man will be eye-ing at you, even though you are married. why are not wearing like this always?' She replied its because of work. I asked her 'Will you give me the honor to remove your clothes, Laxmi?' she laughed out loud and nodded her head.
I told her 'since you have seen my manhood, I am going to see yours' for which she said big NO by closing her eyes. Since she didn't stop me from doing it so, I slowly took out the pallu and dropped it on the floor, while Laxmi was still standing with her eyes closed with her hands. I knelt down to take out the pin hook near her navel, where she has tugged her pink saree.

Her navel looks like a perfect circle drawn out of compass with slightly deep hole. I slide my finger from top of stomach i.e.. bottom of her blouse, to navel and dropped it in the hole. she gave out a jerk, which excited me even more. After removing the whole saree, I could see deep cut soft pink blouse where milky boobs waiting to come out.
Generally women with oval butt, won't have a tight abs. But Laxmi has splendid ass with ok abs. I could see the rib bones at the sides and a little tummy in the middle. I went to her back as the blouse hooks were at the back. She had only two hooks with a big U open at the back of blouse, exposing the entire back. She made her hair in bun style so I could see whole spinal cord.

I kissed from top of the spinal cord until to hook and unhooked it. She was shivering all the way, calling my name repeatedly, begging me to stop teasing. I knelt down and grabbed one ass cheeks over the pink petticoat and bitten it. She said 'Ouuuchh.. What are you doing dear?' I smiled and said, 'I am eating a big Bun here'.
I untied the knot of the petticoat by coming to front of her. while it effortlessly dropped to the floor, I pulled out the Blouse from her boobs too. A shiny pink padded bra was holding the two mountains from bottom, giving me a clear view of top of the boobs. I cupped them both and squeezed such that those two boobs were colliding with each other. She let out a hissing sound.

I went and touched the pink colored red dotted panty, she hesitantly 'Not now Raj, Let us lay down.' I said 'Ok! please take off the bra dear?'. Before taking off, she started unbuttoning my shirt and pulled down my shorts. This time, my underwear stayed with me. Once she took off the bra, the erected brown nipples came out pointing right at me, as if asking me to suck it; wild imaginations!
Her boobs were firm, pointy and not so shaky or loose type. I hugged her to get a feel of her boobs on my bare hairy chest. Her nipples were drilling me, her boobs pressing my chest, giving me an soft elastic ball feel, I told her 'You are so soft like holding flower on me. Its a wonderful feeling'. She told me 'Huh, you are exaggerating dear!.. You also look so manly and attractive, you know.'

We laid down on the floor, side by side, hugging each other, kissing on the lips, cheeks, biting her chin, kissing her neck, I grabbed a pillow from the bed and placed her head on it. I started kissing her hands and pushed her elbow to open up her under arms which was clean by the way. She was well prepared. I kissed and licked both her underarms. she liked it pretty much.
Then came to boobs, I pressed one and sucked other. I got to know from her expression that Laxmi liked rolling my tongue over her nipples. She can't control herself when I do that. Without my hands touching her, only with tongue, I went further down from boobs,kissing and licking, rolling all way, I inserted my tongue into the navel.

She grabbed my head to take my tongue out of her navel. Looks like Laxmi couldn't control any more. After releasing myself from her hand, I went near her feet and started sucking toe fingers one by one by holding her feet. She can't withstand that so she started pulling the legs away from me but as I was holding her leg firmly, She completely went through that pleasurable feel.
Then I kissed her on the ankle, went up to her leg, kissed both knees, placing myself in between her legs, I placed my hand on her thighs. It was very soft without a single hair, medium sized, kinda of firm, milky and shinny, I saw her skin showing chills continuously. I kissed and licked and rolled my tongue as like hungry dog.

when I touched her panty, Laxmi tried to pull me up, I resisted her by requesting 'I never saw a womenhood before. Please Laxmi let me see yours?' I slowly removed her soft panty, pulling down the elastic to her thighs and left it on her feet which she immediately pulled it away from her feet.
My heart was pounding heavily, taking longer breaths, I slowly placed my hand on top of her pussy, caressing her trimmed vagina hairs. It got a two lip like structure which was in Pinkish brown color. I touched top edge of the pussy lips with my fingers and slowly moving down, she caught my hand as she couldn't take it further.

Using the other hand, I loosed her grip and pursued further into the vagina. The pussy lips started giving me way to my fingers. The pussy lips gave opening only to my middle finger,whereas my index finger and ring finger were touching the each pussy lips. My Lucky middle finger was going further down and my curiousness started raising.
I started feeling a gelly watery substance sticking to my finger and thought to myself that it could be Ladies pre-cum. When my finger touched the clit, which I learned it as 'Women's Jewel', she made a big moaning sound 'ahhhh..' I sensed it that it could be sensational part of woman. Further down, gelly concentration increased and my finger slide into vagina hole.

She said 'Ho Rajjjjjj....' Once I pulled out my finger and turned my hand such that my palm facing upwards and inserted middle finger again. This gave me opportunity to go deeper into the hole. She was trembling for every move of mine. Then suddenly, She told me 'Raj, Do exactly what I am going to say..' I nodded to her.
She said 'Just lick my pussy and try to put your tongue inside the hole'. Without wasting any time, I laid on my stomach in between her legs and slowly kept my face near her pussy. My heavy breathing was making her go wild, She kept her hand on my head and caressed my hair. I kissed on the pussy lips. I started to work with my tongue exactly what I did with my fingers.

She was definitely flying out with all these senses. Upon reaching the Jewel, I stroked it gently with tongue tip, she shaked her waist and moaning 'aaaahhhhh Yes like that. Do it along my hip movement. Slowly...'. I was doing it exactly she said. I then tried to insert my tongue into vaginal hole.. it was smelling in an unexplainable odor, I like it though. I switched to the Jewel stroking it with variable speed.

Now her volume got high, crying out 'Rajjjjj.. Ho goddd... ahhhh...Yes.. now faster...' She started pressing my head heavily, saying 'Rajjjj don't stoppppp.. pllssss... suck ittttt.. go on.. don't stopp..' and then suddenly she screamed out loud and was biting the pillow vigorously. I lifted my head and looked at her of what was happening. She told me with her eyes rolling 'Nothing... I just cummed my dearrr.. ufff...'
She pulled me up, made me lay on her top. She then removed my inner wear, setting my penis free from the jail. She stroked it and said 'Let me make it bit wet, so that it will be easy to go in'. Then I understood that my penis can go in like my tongue. She got up on her knees and sucked my penis just twice, leaving ample amount of saliva in my manhood.

She placed one more pillow below her butt,with legs wide open, she grabbed me between her legs and placed me on top of her. With My penis shaft was pressing on her vagina with penis head pointing upwards, I kissed her lips. Laxmi took my penis shaft and looked into my eyes 'Do it slowly dear.
You have to insert and pull out repeatedly' I think she got me that I am ignorant on this subject. She was also breathing heavily and finally she took a deep breath and placed my penis right in front of hole. I can feel heat of the vagina in my penis itself. She placed other hand on my butt and slowly pressed it. I understand the sign that I have go inside her. I moved inch by inch as instructed.

My penis head was making way inside the hole, also I felt my penis skin which covers the head started moving back as it was making the way into hole, probably she was tight down there. With the Laxmi Saliva and pussy gel, my manhood was going in without any friction into that small hole, but can't be put it in very easily.
As everything was smooth, I tried moving another inch with light force to putting my penis head completely inside. As My penis head was not small, she screamed 'ahhhhhhh... Godddd... Rajjjj' I stopped right there, fearing that something went wrong, 'What happen????' asked her. she said 'hmmm... Nothing Raj, It pains a bit, it will ease out after few strokes.. go on..slowly'

She pressed my butt again, I continued to thrust inside. Even I felt a pressure around my manhood which gave out a small pain to my penis. She couldn't stop screaming but to reduce the noise, she clenched her teeth expressing her pleasure & pain.
With her legs were wide open,knees slightly bend, keeping one of her feet in the floor along with her high heels sandal and other on my butt, her hands on my shoulders, I fully immersed my penis in her for which she said 'Rajj... awwwessoome.. huuuh.. feels great.. You have a good tool..', she naughtily winked in between her surmount pleasure.

I placed both my elbows on the pillow near to her head, caressing her forehead & hair, subsequently kissing all over her face. It was a wonderful feeling with all wet creamy surface around my penis. With my imagination going wild, I started playing with my tool. I pulled entire penis out just leaving the tip of head at entrance of hole and pushed it back into hole.
Laxmi was swaying her head with loud scream... I told her 'shhhh.. we may get caught Laxmiiii' She told 'uuufffff.. Rajjj you were tearing me back then... Out of my control.. Don't stop.. go on... do it.. faster..' I started thrusting gaining momentum rapidly. After some strokes, She was all screaming 'Ho Rajjj... Yeah.. Keep going... don't stop'

I also became more vocal as I couldn't able to resist describing my pleasure, ' Laxmi, you are so wet and slippery.. what a feel it is. You are amazing dear...' She burst out a heavily, shivering and squeezing my butt, ' ahhhhhh.... Hoooooo gggodddddd.....hmmmmmm!!!' I stopped a while to look at that helpless woman.
Her shoulders relaxed, came back to senses, I told her ' I think I going to cum..' She shouted 'hey.. Hold on for while Raj, Tell you what, Don't think that you are going to cum. kiss me and keep your senses in the kiss rather than down there at your penis. Don't even think about your tool' It actually worked. I kind of hold the ejaculation.

I was sucking her lips and kissing her boobs to take my concentration out of my penis which was drilling a wet pussy. After a while, she asked me to stop it and she pulled my penis out of her vagina. Sitting there, My penis finally breathing some air, dripping all Laxmi's juice. She got up on her high heels and went straight to student reading table in the room.

She bent down keeping her elbows at the edge of the table, facing towards the wall. That's when I got a good view of her buttocks. 'What a View!!' told to myself. Her hair bun in the head showing a flawless back, small hip holding the oval shaped buttocks, ass cheeks swaying for each movement, Her naked hairless long legs in black high heels,making me burst my sperms out.
while she was bending down, her hairless milky buttocks cheeks parted each other opening up her butt hole. She turned her face towards me, 'Raj, C'mon, What are you waiting for? Come dear!' Jumped to my feet and rushed near her and cupped both the ass cheeks, unknowingly my fingers poked her butt hole. She jolted and whispered back 'Rajjj.. Youuuu naughtyyy!!!'.

Keeping one elbow for support, she turned to grab my penis and guided inside her, saying 'Put it in, I like this position a lot Raj, you know'. Since she was equally tall and moreover with high heels, it was easier for me to go inside her without bending my knees.
Until that time, I was wondering why every boys were getting excited at the beautiful ass of women. What a pleasure in riding Laxmi from smooth back. With my penis inside her warm vagina hole, I kept my hands on her hip grabbing a bunch of skin over the pelvic area to get a grip.

She started thrusting me 'Raj... C'mon now.. I can't wait any longer... Go on, give me all you got.. make it more memorable, thrust it deep inside until you touch my bones inside.' Hearing that, I thought to myself 'Ho Man.. she has became more vocal...'. I got excited and thrust-ed my penis deeply and heavily inside her.

She swaying her head, moaning heavily this time, when compared to fucking her on top. I slowly pulled out and pushed it as fast as fast I can, until it ran out of length. Every time my penis starts going in and touching her deeply, she was screaming and moaning like 'Raaajjjjj... ahhh.... goshhh..!' She can't even complete any sentence, I kept on doing this vigorously making 'chap chap' sound between her creamy fair cholesterol ass and my genital area.
After a while, I told her 'I am at the verge of cum... shall I take out?' She didn't reply as her pain and pleasure kept busy moaning. In order to get a response, I paused my action. She yelled back 'What!!! why did you stop it dear... I too at the verge of cumming.. Its okay Raj.. I want you cum inside me!'.

Hearing that, fresh energy went through me, I lifted her right leg and placed it on top of table, made her completely lied down on her stomach. I kept one hand on her shoulders and used the other hand to part the ass cheek further by pushing buttocks outside, towards her. I was able to see the butt hole enlarging and juice dripping vagina clearly.

She said 'You are improving Raj..!! C'mon nowww dear..' With support of my hands on her shoulders, I pushed deeply inside with full of my ability. Since her legs were parted, it gave even more space to go deeply inside her. She screamed badly which I didn't care because I know she was enjoying as well.
After a few strokes like that, I said ' I am cummmmminnnggg....' bursting sperms deep inside her, exhaling heavily,draining every bit of my sperms. She said 'Don't pull out, Let me also cum.. Keep it like that' She bought her feet back to floor and started thrusting against my penis by herself.

Normally after I cummed, its unable to bear any movement in my penis, but for my sexy goddess, I bore that so that she can finish herself. Within few strokes, she jumped up from table and lent against chest, breathing heavily, my penis sprang out of her vagina. Final words 'Uffff.. awesome...!' she said. I moved Laxmi to bed where we rested for a while to get some strength for dressing up.

I asked her 'How many times you came?' She said 'Why are you asking?' 'Just like that,' I said. She said 'I didn't count.. but definitely more than two!'. I asked her looking at the Mangalshutra (married women wear it after marriage) on her breast, 'What about your husband? Where is he?' Without any expression she said 'He is here only. Taking care of the catering things in other school.'

I said 'He must be lucky to have a girl like you. He won't do these to you?' She replied that 'No. He will. Infact, I love him!' Both of us were silent for a while. She said 'I liked you so much! So I wanted to be with you. Initially I felt wrong about this. But later one thought changed my mind.' I curiously asked 'Hmm.. which is?'
She said, 'To me, Marriage should not restrict the sexual behavior of a person. Off course, I love my husband and at the same time, I wanted to have sexual relationship with whom I like. Tell me, Whats the point in doing same thing with same person again and again,over your life time.' I said hesitantly 'Boring?'
She said 'Yes, that's right. I will be enjoying it until I am young enough and attractive to others. Why waste a short period of youthfulness.' I replied her that 'You have given ample amount of thought before doing it with me?'. 'Yes. a lot' She replied.

After gaining some strength, she got up and started dressing. I was in the bed, describing and portraying her beauty making her blush all the way during dressing up. After we both dressed up, before leaving the room, She said 'Kiss me and bit my lips dear so that I can remember you when you are away from me for this long vacation.'
I told her 'Whatever you say my love.. I love you so much!.. no, no... I like you so much' We both laughed out loud. I said 'You got my virginity Laxmi!', She said 'off course I know, my pleasure..' and did what she asked. Finally she said 'Dear don't get too emotional, this relationship should be strictly physical, nothing more as we have to say goodbye to each other one time and also Keep it secretly' I said 'I understand Laxmi. I Will.'

I hope you enjoyed my sexual experience and my narration. Please post your comments and your thoughts which is more valuable to me.

6 comments:

  1. Escort services with these Elite VIP Models gives better adherence to our clients exactly what they want.

    Bangalore Escorts

    Hyderabad Escorts

    Singapore Escorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt so good to check in here at your page. It was full of knowledge and entertainment. I really loved what people share here consequently could not resist me from doing so. Here you can get what you really want.

    Beirut Escorts
    Beirut Escorts Service
    Beirut Escorts Rates
    Lebanon Escorts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful post! I am interested to read this type post. Make your trip more enjoying in the company of beautiful escorts. You can take her to the trip and let yourself enjoy your life to the fullest. Let escort take over you and just chill.
    Beirut Escorts
    Beirut Escorts Service
    Sexy Beirut Escorts Service

    ReplyDelete
  4. People have only one hope from the escorts that they understand our needs by themselves and do their utmost to fulfill them. Therefore, keeping this in mind, escort agencies provide proper training and resources to escort girls so that these girls are able to meet those needs.
    Escort Lebanon
    Escorts Lebanon
    Escort in Lebanon
    Escorts in Lebanon
    Lebanon Escort
    Lebanon Escorts

    ReplyDelete
  5. People have only one hope from the escorts that they understand our needs by themselves and do their utmost to fulfill them. Therefore, keeping this in mind, escort agencies provide proper training and resources to escort girls so that these girls are able to meet those needs.
    Escort Lebanon
    Escorts Lebanon
    Escort in Lebanon
    Escorts in Lebanon
    Lebanon Escort
    Lebanon Escorts

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can state they are in a similar circumstance sitting tight in the city for you to drop by and protect them from their dejection.
    Escort Lebanon
    Escorts Lebanon
    Escort in lebanon
    Escorts in Lebanon
    Lebanon Escort
    lebanon Escorts

    ReplyDelete