Wednesday 31 October 2012

Rocky Having sex For first time with his Landlord Lady



i had to move out of the place where I was born and bought up for the sake of job/ money.i came to bangalore, (bangalore is a place where there are lot of job opportunities for ppl like me who hav juz a degree) and with a little help of friend's relatives, I got placed in a bpo. I was earning around 12k per month,
enough to meet my daily chores and needs.in bangalore, there is a practise, wherein, if u need a room/ flat on rent, u shall hav to pay one year adavance, usually, the rent if around 5k for a medium class room, which meant I had to pay 60k in advance, which I could not afford. so I had to make an alternative arrangement. one of my friend's aunt who stays in bangalore,

has a house where there are paying guests, and through recommendation I got accommodation without any advance. paying guest houses are similar to hostel, unlike u ll hav few room mates when compared to hostels.so the place I was living, I had 6 room mates, all guys from different parts of india. few from patna, few from chennai, one from orissa and

another from gujarat. now, about the aunt, who owns the house, she used to live in the ground floor, and we guys in the upper floors. she is aged around 30 to 35 (i cant be specific, cuz I neva asked her), beautiful body (sorry again, I dunno the specifications :p), decent face and height. the guys in the house, all of them used to fancy her and used to talk all rubbish,

I mean the guy's talk, like "hey dude, see I am gonna fuck this aunt one day real hard and u juz wait n watch" etc etc. I used to hear them and ignore and neva got any interest, cuz I was more concentrated on my responsibilities.the guys used to play all tricks possible to lure her and tried to make all different arrangements to seduce her, but every time they failed,

which I could figure out from their talks. so I understud one thin, that she is a women of integrity, the kind of woman I always respected. I always respected her and she too did the same, noticing my nature and behaviour towards her, unlike other guys. she used to smile subtly and wished me when eva we came face-to-face. I neva had any bad intentions and
I was pretty clean at my heart, so was she. so there was no real reason for her to hav any bad impression about me, even thou I used to hangout with the same guys who lust for her. months passed, she became confortable with me.we used to hav nice chats like my life and family,and one day I asked her about her life, she said her husband passed away in an accident,

cuz of some freaky college guys' reckless driving 3 years ago. she wasnt living with any of her or his relatives cuz she felt him in that house, which he owned after their marriage. she became very emotional telling her personal life. as I alread told you that I am pretty mature guy, I was able to console her with words and told her how strong a woman she is,

who still loves his husband who is not in this world any more, and still fights this ever cunning world to survive and that too with dignity and respect. that day she found a very good friend in me, and I too felt very happy that I met with such a nice woman. as days went by, and whenever we used to talk, I used to give her courage nd tell her about her good qualities.
she really liked to hav chat with me wheneva we had time. she also got all the information about me, like about my family, my financial position, my nature, as the talks grew. after almost an year, she stopped taking money from me, even when I insisted, she now had a special corner for me, which I understud from her behavior,

but never did she or me ever had talked or thought about sex. one day when I was lookin worried, she insisted to tell me the reason and when she insisted, I told her that I had to pay my mba fee (symbiosis, puna), as the deadline was nearing, she, without any second thought paid that fee, for which I was very much debted to her, cuz she helped me in the utmost need.

few months passed by. it was friday night, all the guys went to movie, which I refused to go. so I was in my room, surfing net and listening to songs. she called me down as she prepared food, as there was no other guy in the room, I went alone, she prepared delicious food and we both had a tasty dinner. after dinner, we as usual sat and started to hav chat.

that night,she was talking a bit different than normal, she was not as free like she always used to be, I figured out that she was hiding something, and I insisted to tell her. me:"what happend, is there any issue, which is disturbing you? I feel you arent normal today". aunt:"mmm..nothin, everythin is fine". me:"hey! common!whts the matter,
I know sumthin is botherin you".aunt:"hmm" she paused and again "ah! nothing".she was acting wierd and I persisted. me:"am I not worth of listenin to ur worry or hav I done somthin wrong?". she:"no way! u hav done ntn wrong".me:"then?" she was a little hesitant to say, but after few minutes she made up her mind, I was observing her carefully.

she:"you know rakesh,life in this world runs on three major issues, love, sex and greed. love is how you love ur family, ur husband or wife, ur sister, ur friend. greed, you know everyone has this greed, to become richer than other, to achive a better status than the other. sex is also an imporant part of life". first time ever we talked about sex.

I was listenin to her without any reaction. she continued "u know rakesh, I loved my husband very much and I still love him. I had sex with only him, and we botth then joyed each other to the maximum extent we can,now that he is gone and I miss him very much. the love he gave me is enough for me for the rest of my life...but!!!"she paused.
I said "please go on, I wont mind". she continued "but the thing with this body is, it needs pleasure, no matter how hard I try to control my feelings, my body still quenches for sex. and this feeling makes me feel that I am being unfaithful to my husband, I am not able to control the needs of my body, what am I supposed to do rakesh?"

i paused for about 10 secs and I said "yeah! I can understand ur situation and your feelings. its not that u are being unfaithful to your husband, cuz u stil love him and still remember him to control yourself, which clearly shows how good a woman you are, and about the needs of your body, I suggest you should think of marriage again,

cuz u are still young and as you don hav any kid, you can find some guy, who can take care of your life". she was so pleased to hear those words from me, from her smile. she said "no rakesh, I can never think of marriage again, that wont happen again". I thougt again for few secs and said "so how are you gonna control yourself for rest of your life
and you indeed need some male support mentally and physically in this journey of life". she said "no rakesh, I am still in the thoughts of my lost husband, I cant think about anybody else or marriage". me:"its ok!!! juz give it a time...time heals everythin, one day u may be ready for a new beginning". she smiled with almost tears in her eyes. I also got very much emotional.


watchin aunt in such a sad state and the topic we were talkin about, I figured out that aunt was expecting a favour from me, which I understud. I remembered the time when she helped me when I was desperate. I said to myself, that I shud do somethin for her.i said to her "if you don mind, can I say somethin?". "sure, go on". me:"i know what you are goin through,

can I be of any help for you?". she:"which way rakesh?". me:"i am feeling embarassed to ask this and afraid too..." she:"go on rakesh, I wont mind at all". me:"can I satify ur body needs,if you don mind?. she stopped for few secs, very anxious seconds for me and replied with a tender smile. "you know rakesh, I trust you and your nature very much, and I know you do care about me,

the only person now in this world who does, which means alot to me and I will be more than happy if you can help me satisfying the needs of my body". i got the nod to proceed. now I observed her body really close. she was wearing a shite saree,she had pretty good curves and good flesh on her body (unlike skinny ones), no fat or bulges, in short perfect hot body.
she asked me to lock the door from inside, and she went into the bedroom. I was feeling nervous and pretty excited too, cuz it was goin to be my first experience, and I was nervous whther am I goin to satisfy her or not. she was sitting on the bed, looking nervous too, her tight breasts hidden under the pallu of the saree was clearly visible and the curves was making me very hot.

I went and sat beside her and said "am pretty nervous, this is my first time, I donno how well I ll do this". she said in low voice "don worry, I think a person who understands a woman so much, will definitely also knows how to satisfy her" which gave me alot of confidence. I always had this fantasy about my girlfriend-to-be, about how I will kiss her, how I will hug her,

how I will make love with her. so I said to myself, juz think this lady as your girlfriend and do exactly you would hav done to her. to my wonder she said "rakesh, lemme say sumthin, I am gonna think that you are my husband with whom I earlier had sex with and will feel the same with you" exactly what I was thinking.
and I also thought that, as we both are doin it imagining each other to be someone else, this made it easy for us. I placed my both hands on her shoulder and gently laid her on the bed. I removed my t-shirt first, then I leant and removed the pallu of the saree, she was lying, breathing heavily, as such, her breasts was moving up and down.

I bent down slowy to kiss her, I was breathin heavily, cuz it was my first kiss too, and I wanted to make her feel good too. I moved closer and closer slowly and put my burning dry lips on her trembling lips. I pulled back, she was closing her eyes. I felt nice. I bent again and kissed again, but with lips open. I felt the kiss so wonderful, because of the wetness,
I thougt my lips melted in hers. I started to kiss her with open lips,after few moments she too opened her lips and it turned into french kiss, with both of our tongues dancing with each other. I was enjoying it very much,so was she, she grew passionated and put her hands in my hair and kissed me tightly, which I felt so good. after kissing about 10 mins,

I pulled back, she was lying on the bed totally surrendered to me. she was expecting my next move. I kissed her on the chin, and bit it slightly, for which she moaned low. I kept moving down, kissing her neck with wet lips and in small motions. I reached her cleavage kissing. I gently unbuttoned the blouse. she closed her eyes as I was doin it, and I asked her to sit,

which she did, I removed her blouse and she unbuttoned the bra from the back and I removed it and threw it away. my god! she had such a perfect breats, juz like a hot babe, I was so amazed to see such a sight. I gently put her back again on the bed. I bent down and started to kiss her cleavage and I touched her breasts softly, she closed her eyes.

I placed my lips on her nipples, which felt hard, I kissed the entire breasts with wet tongue and started to suck them, she started to moan slowly. she was enjoying it very much. I kept kising one boob and I was pressing the other with hand. I made her breasts completely wet. when I was satisfied with kissing her boobs,

I started to go down, I kept on kissing her on the stomach and I reached naval, I put my tongue inside naval and kissed for few seconds, for which she was twitching, I realised that I went down. I slowly removed the saree, which was loosely worn around her waist, I threw it away. she was wearing a white panty, I dint removed it directly.

I kept on kissing on her waist, went down kissing her tighs, kissing her tighs turned on her completely and she was twichin very much, which I realised, I went all the way down to feet and came up again kissing fast. I reached tighs again, and started to lick the inner side of the tigh, for which she was twitchin and moaning high.
i noticed that she was looking at what I was doin, and closing her eyes wheneva I stared back her, it was juz the same reaction which I would have expected from my girl friend. I was completely turned on and wanted to break the barrier.i kissed her tighs and licked them till she moaned louder. I always had this fantasy of kissing and licking the pussy, which was goin to be real now.

I pushed her legs apart with slight force, for which she spread her legs for me to give all the access. I kissed on the panty directly on the pussy, for which she moaned and closed her eyes. I kissed for few times and removed the panty slowly and threw it away. there I see, a pussy for real, cleanly shaved, tight.
I slowly bent down near her pussy, and she was lookin down with half eyes open, wanting me to kiss and lick it. I planted a kiss on her pussy first, for which she moaned slightly. watchin her reaction, I kissed again and again with lips, without licking. she was enjoying it very much, she was holding her the bed with hands with eyes closed and expressing pleasure on her face, I loved it.

I now spread her legs more to open up her pussy, which she did, now I kissed the pussy with my tongue touchin it, it sent shivers through her body, she twitched. I opened my lips wide and started to eat her pussy, she was loosing her control and she placed her hand on head and was grooming my hair, which I felt so nice, when I knew she was enjoying my licking,
I started to eat her pussy madly, I was eating her pussy like a mango. she was moaning in ecstacy, putting her both hands on my hand and pushing me to lick more, which I obliged. i ate her pussy for about 15 mins, I opened her pussy with fingers and put my toungue inside and licked it tenderly and after few mins I started to push the tongue deeper and deeper

for which she was twichin and moaning loudly, breathing heavily and she was sweating, she reached orgasm, I already ejaculated in my underwear, cuz I wasnt able to control, as this was my first time. and then I removed my underwear, which was wet with cum, she grew bold nd opened her eyes and watched my penis. it was big,

( I neva meausued it) and I know it is enough to satisfy any woman. I again bent down and kissed the pussy again and now I dint lick it, instead I put my fingers inside to open up her pussy. I pushed my index finger inside the pussy and felt it very warm, I slowly started to lubricate her pussy and to open up her pussy so that my penis goes inside easily.

I fingered her with one finger and later with two, she was moaning louder and louder, and I know she was enjoying it very much. I got off the bed, then I pulled her down to the edge of the bed with her body till her waist on the bed and legs hanging down. she was watching all my moves. I spread both her legs apart and took my penis in one hand with other hand on her pussy spreading it.

I gently put it near the opening and rubbed it to make my penis wet, so that it wont hurt me. after making my penis wet, I slowly put my penis in her opening and I held the back side of penis in my hand and I guided it slowly inside her. it was very tight, but I know it wont hurt her later, so I pushed it completely inside. my penis felt so warm and nice, like never before.

once my penis was totally inside, I dint start to fuck immediately, I wanted to feel the warmth of her body, so I bent down and kissed her lips tightly, for which she was surprised, as she tought I will be fucking her. I passionately kissed her lips and sucked her lips and I sucked her tongue, which she was enjoying very much. if you people remember, my penis was inside her,
and I was kissing her lips, I started to move to and fro, still kissing her wildly, she also felt wht I was kissing. but this was the first time I was able to see her expressions while she was enjoying the act the most. as my movement grew harder, she broke the kiss, she wrapped her legs around my waist, she put her head with chin pointing up.

I started to stroke harder and harder and in between I was biting her chin, which was arousing her even more. after 10 mins I ejaculated inside her, for which she dint objected, I was sweating all over my body, so was she, I tought we should rest for a while, for which she also agreed. we both laid side by side gasping breath and breathin heavily trying to settle down.

after few mins, she got up looked eye-to-eye and said "you know rakesh, what pleasure u gave me today??? you gave me what all I ever wanted and even more and never made me feel that I was doin anythin wrong? thats what makes you so special" saying that she kissed me on my lips with lips open and her tongue sucking my lips.

now I knew she is goin to take over the charge and I laid down for her to show her passion.i let her kiss till she wanted to.. she kissed my lips and sucked my tongue, her saliva was all over my lips, she nibbled my ears, she kissed my cheeks, eyes and again lips.she started to go down quickly, laying on top of me,
her breats was pressing against my body as she was moving down and I could feel her hard nipples on my chest. she kissed my chest nd nipples and kissed my stomach too. I was gettin hot too, cuz I was expecting her to suck my penis, which I always expected to be warm and wonderful. she reached my navel,
by then she held my penis in one hand and was stroking it and she was kissing my inner sides of the tighs.i was a bit embarrased that I dint had a clean penis, as there as hair around, I thought she wont like it, but she dint showed any displeasure, she kissed my balls from under and started to kiss my penis from bottom to top.

she reached the top of it and opened her mouth and kissed it. she was strong my penis with her righ hand holding it and kissing the top portion of my penis, as it was sensitive I was feeling the pleasure and was twitchin. slowly she started to put my penis inside her mouth and after few minutes she took it completely inside and started to suck it, I felt like heaven.
she sucked it for about 15 mins, when she was downe, she said she was goin to put it inside her.i was lying flat, she sat in the position (like the toilet), holding my penis in one hand and the other hand takin the support of the bed, she slowly put it completely inside, she sat on my tighs with my penis completely inside her. as I earlier told you I am not heavily built,

I was feeling her weight but I always know that girls like this position the most, cuz the penis wil be completely inside them, so I beared her pain initially. when she started to move, I forgot her weight on me, cuz I was enjoying it very much, I was watchin her perfect breasts wobbling and she was screaming in ecstacy.

we fucked in that position for about 8 to 10 mins and when I told that I am goin to cum again, she pulled after I ejaculated. I wondered if she is goin to hav the sperm, which I always thougt smells foul, and she indeed dint took any sperm in her mouth, I was relieved. she bent down and kissed me slightly and laid down on bed.

by now she felt that I already did too much, knowing that it was my first time doin it. we both settled down.i asked "have I satisfied you? or still you want anything more or antyin else you fancied?" she replied "rakesh, my dear, I already told ya, I got more than what I could ever dreamt of, and yeah we both lived a beautiful dream"

8 comments:

  1. amzing story. just loved reading this. making me more horny. my pussy is all wet reading all this and also seeing the video.

    sam were r u from? i wish i can have a man like you in my life...who can satisfy me like anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey....
      evn i wud lov to b wd a lady lik tht...
      im 24 m delhi
      stay alone in delhi....
      u cn contact me at rahul_camnmic@yahoo.com
      pls reply

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hiii ashok...whose adress u need..??? just let me knw

      Delete
    2. hi ashok nidhi...
      im rahul
      24 m delhi
      stay alone in delhi....
      luking 4 a nyc lady 4 secret lovemaking relation....
      reach me at rahul_camnmic@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. We have 100% Hygienic Indian & Pakistani Girls, Models in Service. We Can Provide you with best services in Dubai. Just Call +971 55 6775699 or visit
    www.indiangirlsindubai.com
    www.indianmodelsindubai.com
    www.vipindianmodels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. READ WHOLE MSG.....

    If u r open for single male, plz contact me on joyenjoy88@yahoo.com and 08401890342 if u r seriously interested...

    If u r into cpl only then also we can enjoy...I have few couples contacts who r also willing to meet couples.. so if u wish we can make a group and can enjoy where i will be there as a single man to entertain angels..... so plz reply...

    ReplyDelete